Daisy Dove Bloom ❤️

[name_f]Katy[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] had their baby and her name is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]!!

I LOVE that so much oh my goodness :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

What are other people’s thoughts?

16 Likes

Gorgeous name! :heart_eyes: It’s very very sweet and very floral/nature-inspired too!

2 Likes

Love it, very cute. [name_u]Love[/name_u] how it is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]! And the middle name [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is beautiful. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] also has a lovely ring to it. Wonderful choice. Congratulations to [name_f]Katy[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] :heart:

2 Likes

The sweetest name! Really love it!

1 Like

Side note: we had a [name_f]Willa[/name_f], a [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] and a [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] in the past few weeks. Lately celebrities are killing it in the girl names department :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

It’s so beautiful isn’t it!! :heart:

2 Likes

I know! It’s gorgeous :heart: [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]’s son is called [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] sound gorgeous together don’t they!

3 Likes

they really have! so lovely. There’s also been a [name_f]Betty[/name_f] (unconfirmed) from [name_u]Blake[/name_u] Lively and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_m]Reynolds[/name_m]! x

2 Likes

I love this one so much, it’s such a pretty combo

2 Likes

Oh what a gorgeous combination!

2 Likes

One of the best celebrities baby names announcements I’ve seen! [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is the sweetest and most adorable name ever. I love it :heart: Absolutely perfect!

3 Likes

So sweet! :blossom::dove:

3 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

Wow! Such a lovely name!

2 Likes

Adorable! Such a sweet name :cherry_blossom::purple_heart:

1 Like

Yes!!! :heart_eyes:

why am I so happy that the celeb baby naming game is so on point right now? I mean, [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Betty[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]? I think there might be some celebrities peeping the forums :grin:

I didn’t think the rumors of her naming her baby [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] after the song came out might be true, but I’m pleasantly surprised. & [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is soo gorgeous!

Come on [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] Hadid & [name_m]Zayn[/name_m] [name_m]Malik[/name_m]! let’s make it 4 for 4 :pray:

5 Likes

I loveeeee it!! It’s so cute.

2 Likes

It’s beautiful!! So sweet!

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the double D, but it’s their baby haha I’m still very happy for them!

1 Like

i agree it’s a little cutesy with the double D but it sort of works!!