Daisy? Even more name uncertainty...!

[name]Just[/name] had another thought! Really like [name]Daisy[/name] for Bit’s little sister… We probably like it more than [name]Harriet[/name] or [name]Jemima[/name]… What do you think? Is [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Moss[/name] a bit to naturey??? Middle name suggestions for it would be helpful. [name]Love[/name] Bit and Daze…

[name]Liz[/name] x

You could always give her the full name [name]Margaret[/name]/[name]Marguerite[/name] and nn her [name]Daisy[/name].

[name]Daisy[/name] is much too nicknamey for me, especially with a sister named [name]Tabitha[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] as a nickname for [name]Margaret[/name] or [name]Marguerite[/name], though! And yes, [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Moss[/name] is not good at all.

third vote for [name]Marguerite[/name]! lovely!

[name]Marguerite[/name] with nn [name]Daisy[/name] gets my vote (:

Thanks for the replies everyone. Sorry really don’t like [name]Margerite[/name] (or however you spell it!), [name]Margaret[/name]'s ok but she will be called [name]Daisy[/name] if we decide to use it. Still not sure…
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] vs [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] vs [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Anne[/name]?

[name]Liz[/name] x

My vote is for [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]! If you like [name]Daisy[/name] can’t you use [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]? It has the same flow. Either way, I really like how [name]Tabitha[/name] and [name]Jemima[/name] end both in A and would have a one syllable nn. Too cute!!

I love [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]! Or [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]! I don’t think [name]Daisy[/name] works well with your last name, or with your sib-set. I would stick with one of your original favorites.

[name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] and [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] are great together! I also love the suggestion of [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]…

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Jemima[/name]! I know a few toddlers named [name]Daisy[/name] and i feel sorry for them. [name]Jemima[/name] is really a beautiful name.

Loving [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] :slight_smile: Think [name]Jemima[/name] is such a great match with [name]Tabitha[/name]. Also have you considered [name]Matilda[/name]? Another great match for [name]Tabitha[/name] :slight_smile: