~ daisy gives you siblings for your combos

i’ll give you two siblings for any combo/sibset you leave me, you can request up to three sets of siblings at once! please specify if you’d like sisters, brothers or both, you can also ask for a unisex combo if you’d like. feel free to include whether or not you’d like a specific style of names, if you want the names to have certain initials or anything else like that :tulip:

e.x.

poster one : two sisters for elizabeth story with similar middles
me: katherine fable and margaret poem

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this! I would love two brothers for [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] and [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Romina[/name_f].

1 Like

Two sisters for [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] [name_u]Marinell[/name_u] [name_f]Flori[/name_f], [name_f]Mellona[/name_f] [name_f]Eos[/name_f] Rosebay, & [name_f]Ostara[/name_f] Melianthe [name_f]Duska[/name_f], please. Please feel free to use my UC for inspiration, as my style is hard to describe in words. :sweat_smile: Thank you so much for doing this ! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Fun! :sparkles:

One brother and one sister for [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_u]Senna[/name_u] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] please!

1 Like

Thank you for offering this :slight_smile:

I’d love to see what you’d name a brother and sister for [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u], [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] (using C or K first names :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I’d love to see a brother and a sister to [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u], [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] [name_u]Fern[/name_u], & [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Tarragon[/name_u] please!

1 Like

[name_f]Anina[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_f]Rayzel[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Eliezer[/name_m]

And separately, [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Liam[/name_u], and [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

Thanks!

1 Like

Could you suggest a brother name for [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], and [name_u]Judah[/name_u] [name_m]Ross[/name_m]?

1 Like

eve saskia, anouk romina, soren emeric and bruno evander :bug:

2 Likes

aurelian marinell flori, mellona eos rosebay, ostara melianthe duska, lucina charis fortuna and pomona selket ilithiya :wilted_flower:

1 Like

rowan matilda, senna edith, harlow beatrix and finley joseph :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

You’re so talented at this, [name_f]Lucina[/name_f] is already on my list ! :blush: And [name_f]Selket[/name_f] (!!) is so incredible, be still my heart. [name_f]Pomona[/name_f] is my third favorite goddess, too. Thank you, and well done. :slightly_smiling_face: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

two sisters for [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] please!
a sister and a brother for [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

1 Like

i’m so glad you like them! your style is so whimsical and i always have so much fun finding names that fit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

cassidy violet, kaia roscoe, kerrigan phoebe, cadence aurora, cameron sadie and kingston elijah :ear_of_rice:

1 Like

emrys lavender fable, sasha galileo fern, bellamy francis tarragon, fallon aurelius orchard and arwen caledonia faye :crescent_moon:

1 Like

anina scout, rayzel mae, caleb eliezer, inessa rose and micah jesiah :teddy_bear:

gabriella belle, isaac ezram, matthew liam, jessie sophia, natalie kate and jacob milo :man_cartwheeling:

anya isobel, hadley delphine, judah ross, and malachi ezra :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

gillian rose, justine clara and hillary maeve :ribbon:

theresa lucy, emmeline josie and gideon arlo :bouquet:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like