Daisy!

See the results of this poll: Which Middle Name?

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• Daisy Beatrice : 5 (28%)
  • Daisy Lois : 0 (0%)
  • Daisy Alice : 2 (11%)
  • Daisy Matilda : 9 (50%)
  • Daisy ??: 2 (11%)

I adore [name]Daisy[/name], it’s a shame it’s at number 15 here in the UK which totally rules it out for me :frowning: I actually dreamt I had a daughter called [name]Daisy[/name] a while ago and I think it’s such a sweet vintage choice. Luckily it’s outside the top 100 in the US, so I would definitely consider it if I lived there!

I love [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] the most since [name]Matilda[/name] is another favourite of mine, and it flows really well. I also like [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]. [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Lois[/name] are cute too, I like all your choices to be honest, but I do prefer a 3 syllable middle name with it to a 2 syllable middle.

The fact that it’s in your family tree gives it even more meaning, definitely use it! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]. [name]Daisy[/name] was my Grandmother’s name so I’m very fond of it!

Thanks! I’m actually in the UK too but I’m not too worried about it being popular at the moment. I love the vintage feel too! [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] was my great-grandmothers name. My only concern is I never knew her and have no real connection to her so I don’t want everyone to feel I just stole the name out the family tree and that was it. Thats why I am considering some other middle names that I love too.