Daisy?

Hello! What do you think of the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]? What do you picture someone looking when you hear the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]? Also do you prefer [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] or [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], or you can suggest another middle name. Thank you!

1 Like

Out of all the flower names it is perhaps my least favourite. I think because I don’t see the name on an adult. I prefer [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f].

1 Like

Daisy is just such a happy name, I love it! I definitely prefer [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

Daisy [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is gorgeous

1 Like

Daisy [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is delightful

Daisy will always make me think of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Duck from the Disney characters. I’d be very careful giving a first name to a baby that is of a well known character, especially from that age range. [name_m]Pluto[/name_m], [name_m]Elmo[/name_m], [name_m]Kermit[/name_m], [name_f]Dora[/name_f] like [name_f]Dora[/name_f] the [name_u]Explorer[/name_u]…all very well known to the younger set that watch the shows and will likely be where they make the association. Extremely well known characters are a tough one. A mom from my mom’s group named her son [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and all I can think of is [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] the Grouch from [name_f]Sesame[/name_f] [name_f]Street[/name_f] and I know other little kids make fun of him for it.

Daisy has grown on me! I used to think it was too cutesy to use, but I think it’s sweet. I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is pretty as well.

1 Like

I immediately think of the character from The Great [name_m]Gatsby[/name_m] who is kind of an air head. However, that doesn’t stop me from loving the name. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is sweet and beautiful. It’s simple and strong. I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]!

It does seem “little girlish”, and I do have a hard time picturing it on an adult, but I think an adult can definitely wear it. I actually know a little [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. She’s almost 2 and it’s just adorable on her!

Daisy [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is stylish and stunning; it has my vote!

Just wanted to note that [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Duck didn’t even cross my brain, but I didn’t watch those shows growing up so that may be the reason.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! I had a teacher named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] in high school who was in her 50s so unlike other people I can picture it on an adult and it worked great on her! So when I picture someone named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] I think of a book lover who’s super sarcastic and loves to laugh! I like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] better!

1 Like

I know a lot of Daisies and it’s not my favourite, to be honest. [name_f]My[/name_f] first thought for a [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is blonde and mean, though I’ve met some mean brunette Daisies as well. Essentially, my mind is sullied by associations and thus probably not fit to pass opinions. I prefer [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], though both are nice.

I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is such an amazing combination!

Ever since [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m]-[name_m]Jones[/name_m] rose to stardom I’ve never seen it as anything other than chic and fabulous.

Unfortunately it sound ridiculous with both my and my partner’s last names but I still love it in the right combination.

I don’t know a single [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but I think it’s a very sweet name! I think I prefer [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]!

1 Like

Daisy [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] sounds far prettier to me. I find [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] heavily overused and thus bland.

1 Like

Personally love the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and wish it wasn’t so popular!

I prefer your combo [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] can be kind of cutesy and I think [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] really “grounds” the name in strength.

I also like

Daisy [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Carlotta[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Merinda
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]

1 Like

Both combos are nice, but I think I like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] better. The name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] makes me think of the actress [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Ridley[/name_u], so I can definitely see it on an adult.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

1 Like

I adore [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I picture a happy, giggling little girl who likes wearing dresses. even though I prefer the name [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], I think [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] works a little bit better with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (they’re both really nice combos tho)

1 Like

I love Daisy, and I associate it with both the flower, and Daisy Grant from Madam Secretary. Personally I prefer Eleanor. Daisy and Evangeline are both very sweet names, and, when I hear them together, the combo seems a bit sickly-sweet. Eleanor is a stronger sounding name in my opinion, which balances Daisy out.

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! I think that I’ve replied to you before about how [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is probably my #2 combo after [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]. I strongly associate [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] w/the flower. She’s beautiful, sweet, no fuss & laid back.

A few more mn ideas-

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]-this would be on my list too, if our ln didn’t start w/an ‘M’.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Lilian[/name_f]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]- that is stunning.

I think of the model [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_m]Fuentes[/name_m] which is the first time I heard of an actual person named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but it made me love the name and realize it wasn’t just a cartoon name ([name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Duck). Unfortunately [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Duck is a cartoon for all generations so that reference is going to be there but I don’t think it’s a deal breaker. I knew a lot of Donalds growing up and no one said anything. I’ve sadly never met anyone named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] though, which I think makes it kind of a gem! It’s a flower name that isnt completely over-used!

I also love [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] if you’re looking for other same-sounding suggestions!

1 Like