Dania

This year I have a girl in my class named [name]Dania[/name]. I hadn’t really ever heard this name before I met her but I now love this name and was wondering what everyone thought of it. I personally think it’s beautiful but what do you think?

I’ve heard and seen it spelled “[name]Danya[/name]” and it was the name of a Russian woman. [name]Just[/name] curious about the nationality of your classmate? Russian or from another Eastern European nation. I believe [name]Dania[/name] is a version of [name]Danielle[/name] and [name]Dana[/name]. It looks made up to [name]North[/name] American eyes but perhaps in other cultures it’s a real name. It’s the type of name that may grow on you. When I first saw it posted I groaned. Then after saying it a couple of times, it’s not really so bad but it’s nothing to get excited about either. Sorry. I hoped I haven’t ruined it for you!

I love it! It’s been on my list for a while :slight_smile: It reminds me of [name]Dahlia[/name] and [name]Danika[/name], but to me it’s stronger than [name]Dahlia[/name] and prettier than [name]Danika[/name] - best of both worlds :slight_smile: