Daphne, Autumn, Eloise, Tessa, or Willow?

Revised…

Hi girls! So I cut out the nature names as I just don’t love it with big sis Violet. Here is what’s left as of now…

Tessa - short, sweet, and pretty. Love the A ending. And love the nn Tess.

Daphne - love the spring, happy, light feel I get from this name. Worry about Daffy teasing

Felicity - adore this one. Sometimes feels too long but enjoy nn’s CeCe and Liss

Juliet - close to violet but I think it still works? Love this name. Getting too popular?

So those are my top four for now. Seriously considering taking a list to the hospital when she is born because I really can’t decide. Haha

Thanks!

I absolutely love the name [name]Willow[/name]. Although I’m not a fan of [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Willow[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] does flow nicely. I also think it goes well with your other daughter’s name.

[name]Daphne[/name] is perfect, for all the reasons you mentioned.mi ont find it confusing or unfamiliar at all. [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is a stunning combo.

[name]Daphne[/name] is a beautiful name and goes great with your daughter [name]Violet[/name]'s name.

Lol…my husband’s favorite girl name is [name]Daphne[/name], and he has been trying unsuccessfully to convince me of how great the name is, but your simple yet vivid description of daffodils and the color yellow have finally won me over to the name. :slight_smile: And for your spring baby, I agree that it is perfect. As for your other options, it looks to me, just based on what you said about each of them, that YOU aren’t really into [name]Tessa[/name] all that much; your description of that one seems more negative than the others, with the nickname [name]Tess[/name] being the only quality that you like about it (or at least the only quality that you mentioned). [name]Just[/name] wanted to point that out so perhaps you could eliminate that one from your list and make the decision easier for yourself. [name]Autumn[/name] is beautiful, but a stark contrast to the springtime-yellow [name]Daphne[/name]; I know you’re not asking for suggestions, but if you like the Au- sound, you may also like [name]Auburn[/name], which doesn’t have any ties to a particular season. I think [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Willow[/name] are also sweet options, but both seem to be rising rapidly in popularity, something that makes them less appealing in my eyes. All sound great with [name]Violet[/name] though!

i love [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] together!

I just posted about [name]Tessa[/name] and received positive feedback, including that most people didn’t think it was really nickname-y. That would be my pick - I don’t think [name]Violet[/name] sounds any more full than [name]Tessa[/name], and I like that [name]Tessa[/name] has its own nickname built in already with [name]Tess[/name]. I also like [name]Eloise[/name], but I’m really not a fan of [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Autumn[/name], or [name]Willow[/name].

[name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name] are my faves, though I do like [name]Autumn[/name], but not for a spring baby.

1 [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
2 [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
3 [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]

Have you considered Dafna along with [name]Daphne[/name]? I waiver between which I love more. [name]Violet[/name] & [name]Daphne[/name] are very sweet together.

Thanks girls! Well I really do love the name [name]Daphne[/name], I just worry about the [name]Daffy[/name] nn :/. I think she has the potential to get made fun of in grade school. Not sure, have to think about it. I do like the name [name]Tessa[/name], but I don’t love it…I can’t even tell you guys why. Might not be right for me. I love [name]Autumn[/name] and am ok with it for a spring baby. Not ideal, but works I think. It’s so pretty and even though popular I really don’t hear it around that much, for babies, toddlers, or school aged children. [name]Eloise[/name] is ok, the wheeze sound bothers me sometimes. Always have, hmmm, and [name]Willow[/name], I like it too. Oh and I added [name]Juliet[/name] back to my list too

I love [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Autumn[/name]!

My favorites:
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]

[name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name] would be my favorites.

[name]Daphne[/name], hands down. [name]Love[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. Very vibrant combo.

[name]Daphne[/name] is my favourite name so obviously I think it’s wonderful. The NN [name]Daffy[/name] doesn’t bother me, and Daph I think is rather nice. The only thing I will say is [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] are both florals - if you had a third would you continue with this theme? [name]Just[/name] something to ponder…

I think [name]Daphne[/name] works best with [name]Violet[/name]. I love [name]Willow[/name], obviously, but [name]Daphne[/name] just has more spunk.

I agree with everyone else that [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] are amazing together. I like [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], but I think [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Elouise[/name] is even more stunning.

I love [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] with your other two!

And I personally don’t think that [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] are too similar, because they have different sounds to them (except for the end, of course) - both are nice, romantic sounding names.

I like [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name] the best. I think [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name]/[name]Tess[/name] are really sweet together (I agree, [name]Tessa[/name] seems sort of nicknamey, but I much prefer just [name]Tessa[/name] on its own to [name]Theresa[/name]/[name]Teresa[/name] nn [name]Tessa[/name]/[name]Tess[/name]…), and I’ve always thought [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] shared the same dainty, sweet, feminine, charming, naturey, semi-Greek-mythological sort of vibe. I would love to see you use either. :slight_smile: I like [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] better than [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], but I like [name]Daphne[/name] more than [name]Tessa[/name]. I actually prefer just [name]Tess[/name], which is even more nicknamey. :slight_smile: If it was [name]Tess[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], that probably would have gotten my vote, although I really love [name]Daphne[/name], too!