Daphne

In a previous post, I had asked about the name [name]Davina[/name], as I was hoping to use the nickname [name]Davey[/name] in honor of my grandmother. Another poster suggested [name]Daphne[/name]…I didn’t like it at first, but it’s starting to grow on me. Thoughts on [name]Daphne[/name]? Other possible nicknames besides [name]Davey[/name]?

i [name]LOVE[/name] daphne. its so fun and quirky! i don’t know why, but i always thought daisy was a nn for daphne? maybe i’m confusing it with another name though…

I love the name [name]Daphne[/name]! I think it’s really cute for a little baby, but also classic and distinguished for an adult. It’s so short that it doesn’t exactly need a nickname, but here are some:

Daph
Daphy (not the best)
Nee
[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Dana[/name]
Phee
Dappy
[name]Fifi[/name]

I like [name]Daphne[/name]!

I love the idea of honoring your grandmother!
I have a Chapel and a [name]Winsor[/name] so I would think nothing of naming your little girl [name]Davey[/name] with a really girly middle name.

Other thoughts make a different name out of [name]Davey[/name] with the letters. Devay is pretty. A little more softer sounding. Vadey…just a thought.

I love the name [name]Daphne[/name]! I think it’s elegant and charming… :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I love the name [name]Daphne[/name]!

It’s beautiful!

Thanks for all the encouragement! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] it!

[name]Daphne[/name] is so cute!