Daphne

Thoughts on [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]?

1 Like

I really like it! It’s very cool and elegant, with a nice vintage touch.

1 Like

Lovely name I have it on my list but I find it hard to make combos so I’m still searching for a defiant one!

1 Like

Daphne is so pretty, soft and strong at the same time. She’s less expected than other names, and has a lot of personality.

I love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

1 Like

Daphne feels cool and international right now. It’s very popular in some European countries such as the Netherlands. I had a great aunt called [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], who was a lot of fun, and was only ever referred to as Daph. This likely short form rather puts me off the name unfortunately.

1 Like

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] feels international and vintage-but-fresh, riding the wave of the current revival of other similar names. Unlike other reviving names, [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] has a bit of an independent and confident vibe to it, while still being sophisticated.

Anglo-French MNs:
Daphne Eliza
Daphne Eloise
Daphne Elyse
Daphne Alexandra
Daphne Beatrix
Daphne Pascal
Daphne Quinn

Greek MNs:
Daphne Olivia
Daphne Atlas
Daphne Thea

1 Like

I love it! So stylish, yet so underused.

1 Like

Oh I love it! It reminds me of one my favorite childhood book series- [name_f]Malory[/name_f] [name_m]Towers[/name_m] by [name_f]Enid[/name_f] Blyton… I might just go re-read the books!

2 Likes

I like it! Very greek :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Daphne is vintage and charming

1 Like

I really like it! It has fun vibes and is very elegant.

1 Like

I love this name. I’ve never met one but it just reminds me of the character [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] on [name_m]Frasier[/name_m]. It’s a name that is definitely use

1 Like

It’s really sweet. :blush: I love that it’s a more subtle flower name too.

1 Like

Love.

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]! It’s vintage and yet modern and sweet all in one.

1 Like

Daphne seems soft yet strong, it’s an elegant classic but it sounds sleek and modern. It’s really pretty!

1 Like

Daphne is one of my favorites! A character mine is named [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u].

1 Like

I love it!

Daphne is very classic but not a favourite of mine.