Dashiell or Zayden?

Which do you prefer and why?

THANK YOU! :smiley:

1 Like

Definitely [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]! [name_m]Zayden[/name_m] feels very tryndy to me, personally.

2 Likes

I prefer [name_m]Zayden[/name_m]. [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] doesn’t sound right when I say it.

I think I’ll be in the minority here, but I really like [name_m]Zayden[/name_m]! I’m not a fan of [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] personally, although [name_m]Zayden[/name_m] & [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] would be cute as brothers.

I think [name_m]Zayden[/name_m] just because I can’t figure out how to say [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]. But [name_u]Dash[/name_u] is a cool nickname.

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Zayden[/name_m], I’ve never liked [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] and I don’t think it has an attractive sound at all. It is trendy, but it sounds nice enough and -ayden names are popular for a reason.

I prefer [name_m]Zayden[/name_m] but I think it would depend on sibling names too

I much prefer [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]. Sleek, cool and rugged

1 Like

Dashiell! [name_m]Zayden[/name_m] feels like its trying too hard to be trendy and cool and I can’t imagine it on an old man at all.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]! As others have said, [name_m]Zayden[/name_m] sounds very trendy, almost in a trying-too-hard kind of way. Divorced from that, I like the sound.

But [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] is, well, dashing.

1 Like

[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]! [name_m]Zayden[/name_m] seems made up.

Dashiell, to me [name_m]Zayden[/name_m] is very trendy. Plus I love the nickname [name_u]Dash[/name_u]

Dashiell! So handsome and sweet, and I really love nn [name_u]Dash[/name_u]!

My favorite is [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]! It’s unique and super cool!

Dashiell!

Dashiell by far, if pronounced [name_u]Dash[/name_u]-ul.
[name_u]Love[/name_u] the nickname [name_u]Dash[/name_u]. [name_m]Zaden[/name_m] isn’t appealing to me.

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]! It has the cool nickname of [name_u]Dash[/name_u]

Dashiell has my vote!

All the best

Dashiell - for the same reason as futuremama. And I love the literary vibe.

Zayden all the way! I feel like the pronunciation of [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] is kind of confusing, because some people pronounce it ‘DASH-ell’, while some people pronounce it as ‘[name_u]Dash[/name_u]-IE-ell’