Dated names

some names that feel dated to me:

(note that this is solely personal opinion, and this doesn’t make them bad names in the slightest. I just feel that they are a bit out of fashion and not trendy whatsoever, which actually makes them very unique and lovely!!)

Thelma, [name_f]Edna[/name_f], [name_f]Norma[/name_f], [name_f]Erna[/name_f], [name_f]Marge[/name_f], [name_f]Barbara[/name_f], [name_f]Bertha[/name_f], [name_f]Doris[/name_f], [name_f]Eunice[/name_f], [name_f]Melba[/name_f], [name_f]Janet[/name_f], [name_f]Irma[/name_f], [name_f]Phyllis[/name_f]

1 Like

Rachel + [name_f]Lacey[/name_f] are the main culprits. I would totally use them though, they don’t feel TOO dated to use. I used to love [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] before I worked with a couple and got really sick of hearing it all the time. I prefer the similar [name_f]Amada[/name_f] now, myself. :heart:

[name_f]Jessica[/name_f] was THE popular name when I was a kid and I spent a good deal of time wishing it was mine. I still love it. I’ve always had a soft spot for [name_f]Donna[/name_f] and I actually LOVE the sound of [name_f]Karen[/name_f] but it’s absolutely unusable now.

1 Like