Daughter Number 6 Is Here!

Our gorgeous 6th daughter arrived 23 days early [name_u]November[/name_u] 22nd, we called her [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].
We nearly called her [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] but after multiple plea’s from our daughters [name_u]Tate[/name_u] and [name_u]Ellison[/name_u] we decided that [name_u]Arden[/name_u] was perfect. I am so grateful for everyone who suggested a name, she is beautiful and napping right now so i can type this without interruption.
We called her [name_u]Arden[/name_u] due to a my daughter [name_u]Tate[/name_u] finding a gymnast online called [name_u]Arden[/name_u] and suggesting it as her pick for the new baby. I slowly fell in love but with [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Tate[/name_u]'s approval it quickly became the family favorite.
We gave [name_f]Valencia[/name_f] and [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] the choice between [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] or [name_f]Izabella[/name_f] (for her middle name) they both chose [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] (my favorite), I hope people can spell it!
I definitely think this baby has been the hardest to name as we didn’t want to repeat initials as by accident we haven’t before. Friends and family have not really been of much help as they seem to like many names that I do not. So my biggest name finder and critics have definitely been the girls!

Thank you all again!
[name_f]Laura[/name_f], [name_u]James[/name_u] and our 6 daughters…
[name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_f]Aoife[/name_f],
[name_u]Ellison[/name_u] [name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Valencia[/name_f] [name_u]Rhian[/name_u]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_m]Daley[/name_m] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

Bless you for having 6 daughters! I only have one so far. I love your 3rd daughter’s name, [name_f]Valencia[/name_f] [name_u]Rhian[/name_u]. [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] are beautiful names also.

I love your daughters names! [name_m]How[/name_m] lucky are you, having six daughters! Congratulations to you both :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!! I love all of their names. You are so lucky to have 6 daughters.!!

Congratulations! 6 daughters, wow!

[name_u]Arden[/name_u] is beautiful - congratulations to all of you. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Six daughters is my dream. I love the name you picked.

Congratulations on your sixth little girl : )

[name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is a lovely name!