dawson

does it still remind you of “dawson’s creek”?

we’ve completely tossed out our old boys list because nothing really felt right. just now starting to talk about other names…so does dawson still have that unfortunate tv show connection? we’ve never seen the show, so i don’t know anything about it.

just as a reminder, we have an almost 3 yr old DS beckett reed. and if this baby is a girl, she will be maisie anne. it’s the boy names that are causing us problems!

[name]Dawson[/name] is a handsome and under-used name! It’s on my top 10 list as well :slight_smile: I can’t say that I’ve seen the show either, but honestly I don’t think it would be a problem. There’s going to be a downside to any name you pick…and this one is very minor in my opinion. So, go with it!

[name]Dawson[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] how lovely to find such an interesting sibset, great choice. What mn are you considering?

I like [name]Dawson[/name]! It does remind me a bit of the show, but only because I don’t hear the name or not, so thats just what comes to my head. I wouldn’t rule it out because of that though! [name]Dawson[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] sound really good together.

mn would be either dawson james or dawson gray. both family names. i’m leaning more towards dawson james though. last name sounds like “chance-ler”.

I’ve never even seen the show, and the tv connection was still the first thing I thought of.

It does, but not in an exclusive, off-limits kind of way.

It does, but its not a bad thing. I think a handsome little boy could out pace the tv show… and think about it, kids his age won’t even know the show at all.
BTW [name]Dawson[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Reed[/name] sound lovely together.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Dawson[/name] [name]James[/name]!