Dawson

We are due in [name_f]September[/name_f] with our second boy. My husband is not a fan of [name_m]Dawson[/name_m] because it makes him think of [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]’s Creek, the tv show. [name_m]How[/name_m] many of you know of the show or immediately associated it with the show? Big brother is [name_u]Skyler[/name_u], I love [name_m]Dawson[/name_m] for a little brother. My second choice is [name_u]Leland[/name_u].

When i saw your title, i said outloud… “[name_m]Dawson[/name_m], makes me think of [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]'s Creek, but it’s such a cute name.” So take that for what it’s worth. :confused:

I think [name_m]Dawson[/name_m] and [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] make a great sibset. I prefer it over [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] and [name_u]Leland[/name_u].

[name_m]Dawson[/name_m] doesn’t make me think of [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]'s creek unless you mention it first. Our kids certainly won’t make that connection.

It definitely does make me think of [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]'s Creek, but I think it is still a really cute name, & that shouldn’t stop you using it.

It is actually on my own list too. :slight_smile: