Dax, Leif, or Cassius (cash)

Which name do you like best? Last name is brown. [name]Will[/name] be joining brother [name]Aidan[/name], rowan, declan & Krew. Not sure of the sex and time is running out. Have very few girls names that we like so need help with that also. thx

Hmm, I like [name]Dax[/name], [name]Leif[/name] and [name]Cash[/name] all a lot. [name]Do[/name] you ever call [name]Declan[/name] [name]Dex[/name]? If so, I would cross [name]Dax[/name] right off the list! And, hmm… [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Declan[/name]… All very Irish, then Krew. [name]Cassius[/name] nn [name]Cash[/name] could either be considered cute or cheesy with Krew. Krew and [name]Cash[/name]. I’m not sure whether or not I like them together, though I do love [name]Cash[/name]! I like [name]Leif[/name] a lot, but it feels like a heritage choice, which sort of makes Krew left out. However, i know we all are obsessed with that on here, but I’ve never heard of a guy caring at all what his siblings are named or if he was part of a good sibset (I do think you have a good sibset, though!). I have one suggestion, [name]Nash[/name]. [name]Just[/name] as cool as [name]Cash[/name] but not so match with Krew. I think [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Declan[/name], Krew and [name]Nash[/name] blend really well together.

[name]Dax[/name] is my favorite off the list. It is cool and unexpected and compliments the others really well. There is also [name]Dexter[/name] “[name]Dex[/name]”. Are you pronouncing [name]Leif[/name] “leef” or “layf”? If you are prn is like leef I wouldnt pair it with the last name [name]Brown[/name]. It sounds like you are explaining the color of a leaf. [name]Cassius[/name] is okay, but I dont love it. It does go well with the other though.

[name]Dax[/name] is lovely, with [name]Leif[/name] a close second if it’s pronounced Layf. For a girl, I’d perhaps go in a very different direction from the wonderfully short and punchy names of her brothers:

[name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Brown[/name]
[name]Sophronia[/name] ([name]Sophie[/name]) [name]Brown[/name]
Tesslyn [name]Brown[/name]
[name]Bethany[/name] [name]Brown[/name]
[name]Frederica[/name] [name]Brown[/name]

Best of luck!