Deadlocked- help with our combo!

I feel like my husband and I have discussed every boy and unisex name there is! Right now, the name we agree on most is [name_m]Otto[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband is 100% set and I do like it…but just, not completely sure.
The other three names in the running (though, he is much less enthused about these) are [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u], [name_m]Jones[/name_m] and [name_u]Crosby[/name_u].

Middle will be [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_m]Allen[/name_m] or [name_u]David[/name_u] (family honor names).
Older sister is [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u].

Of the four first and three middle options, what combo would you choose?

I think [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] vibes the best with sis’s name.

[name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] is the handsomest of the lot so that would be my choice.

Others:

[name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u]
[name_u]Crosby[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]
[name_m]Jones[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u]
[name_m]Jones[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite would be [name_u]Crosby[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u], but [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] would also be lovely! Any of your options would be gorgeous, really, but [name_u]Crosby[/name_u] and [name_m]Otto[/name_m] are my favorite by themselves and with big sis [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Otto is definitely my favourite, and I think it fits the best with Rosemary! They’re both a little vintage and slightly off-beat but still familiar and on-trend. Plus, it’s such a handsome name! My second choice would be Vaughn. For a full combo, I personally love the sound and feel of handsome Otto David :yellow_heart:

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]! I like the flow of this best and I think [name_m]Otto[/name_m] is beautiful!

Second choice would be [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u]

[name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] is swoonworthy!

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] or [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Otto[/name_m] for you! It’s such a handsome name that matches Rosemary’s vintage feel. [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] would be my pick! I love [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] and the overall flow of the combo.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite first names from your list are [name_m]Otto[/name_m] & [name_m]Jones[/name_m]. Both are truly awesome!

I think [name_m]Otto[/name_m] goes a little better with [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] though, so I would lean toward that one.

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] has my vote! With [name_m]Jones[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] a close second.

I think all of your choices would work nicely, but I would give more weight to [name_m]Otto[/name_m] since that’s your husband’s favourite and you do like it too.

It’s a fun and quirky name that will grow up nicely, and it complements [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] perfectly.

I would choose [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] or [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u]! Both have the same almost sentimental quality as [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] while still holding their own.

I think [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] and [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] are gorgeous ! The name [name_m]Jones[/name_m] is also extremely cool, especially paired with the middle name [name_m]Anthony[/name_m].

With [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] (which is lovely), I think [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u] would be best. [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] has such a great history, is so versatile and has so many nickname possibilities (or could be used in full) like [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. Otherwise:

1. [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
  2. [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u]

In order:

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] (or [name_m]Allen[/name_m], if more meaningful an honour)
[name_m]Jones[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_m]Crosby[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] (this really ties second, I did have [name_m]Bill[/name_m] Cosby concerns but could get over!)
[name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] (or Anthony)

I find the name [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] really harsh - gives me the same razor blade feeling as from [name_f]Vivian[/name_f] and [name_f]Siobhan[/name_f]. But I get that’s quite particular!