Decided on Riley and Quinn

See the results of this poll: Quinn or Quinlan as the forth sister?

Respondents: 0 (This poll is closed)

• Quinn: 0
  • Quinlan: 0

[name]Finn[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], & [name]Riley[/name] are all girls?

Yes, hence the middle names and the ‘girls list’ reference :wink:

Yes, I’m just a little taken back because they just sound like brothers to me. I like [name]Emerson[/name] on a boy, I really don’t like names ending in son on girls. [name]Luna[/name] sounds like the only girl next to [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Finn[/name], & [name]Riley[/name] but I do like [name]Luna[/name]. [name]Quinn[/name] I would think was male as well and [name]Allison[/name] is just ok.

I like [name]Emerson[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] on boys as well but i was thinking that if i, lets say, have 4 children

[name]Finley[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Emerson[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name], everyone who doesnt know them will think theyre all boys or girls and in fact theyre two girls and two boys. I am looking for names that look very masculin to me for boys because I just [name]LOVE[/name] unisex/boys names on girls and i dont know why :confused:

[name]EDIT[/name]: What do you think of [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Riley[/name] or [name]Riley[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]. [name]Both[/name] with the ‘nn’ [name]Quinn[/name]. Id get to use both names i love and maybe speak to her with both names. She could be [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name].

I dont know how many children id be having but if my partner and I both want 5 ( if finances allow id like up to 6) nr 5 will deffinately be a [name]Quinn[/name] wether or not its a boy or a girl. (Boy will be most likely [name]Quinten[/name] and a girl will be just [name]Quinn[/name]) but if we decide to have like three, and theyre all girl, is [name]Riley[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] an option?

list would be

[name]Finley[/name] [name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]
[name]Riley[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] nn [name]Quinn[/name] (or maybe just [name]Riley[/name]/ [name]Rye[/name])
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Miley[/name]

Still love [name]Emerson[/name] and [name]Allison[/name] but i dont really like there meanings :confused:

Well I definitely don’t think you can have [name]Quinn[/name] with [name]Finn[/name]. In my opinion the only one that fits with the sisters is [name]Emerson[/name]. I really love [name]Luna[/name] but I would assume she was the only girl with three brothers.

I agree with [name]Lyndsay[/name] - no [name]Finn[/name] with [name]Quinn[/name]. I don’t at all mind [name]Finley[/name] for a girl, but the nickname [name]Finn[/name] on a girl really bugs me! [name]Finn[/name] ([name]Findlay[/name]) is my dog’s name, by the way…

Off your list, my absolute favorite is [name]Quinn[/name]. I love it for a girl! As an aside, I also love it for a male dog. I’m weird like that. I like [name]Rory[/name] for a human girl and a male dog, too. Ha! I definitely think [name]Riley[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] sounds nice, flow-wise. Of course, both names being unisex, little miss [name]Riley[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] might get some gender confusion as she moves through school - I might even give her another middle name, as in [name]Riley[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]. Something distinctly feminine and princess-like, you know?

But, if you kept your set as is, I’d add [name]Emerson[/name]. [name]Allison[/name] feels a little bit dated to me at this point, and [name]Luna[/name] is far too feminine next to [name]Riley[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], and whatever the third name was. I honestly can’t remember! Wait, I need to go find out. NB is timing out, so I can’t check. You know, you could do [name]Quinlan[/name] [name]Riley[/name], with the nickname [name]Quin/name - I think [name]Quinlan[/name] sounds slightly more feminine, even though I do absolutely love [name]Quinn[/name] for a girl. Or, maybe use [name]Fiona[/name] for a middle name to get your [name]Fin/name nickname? [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] is lovely, or even [name]Riley[/name] [name]Fiona[/name]. Okay, I think [name]Riley[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] are great together! I’m sorry - I’m not helping at all, am I?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Lol [name]Lemon[/name], you metioned the third name earlier in your post :wink:

I was thinking nn [name]Finn[/name] if there’d be a [name]Sonny[/name] or [name]Em[/name] for the flow.
That said, I do not live in the US, there are bearely [name]Finley[/name]'s, [name]Riley[/name]'s, Rowans, [name]Luna[/name]'s, [name]Emerson[/name]'s, [name]Quinn[/name]'s … here. I dont know any and i dont think my family will see them as boys names on girls because they dont know any better. I am, however, thinking to add another middle name (I have 3) and i would ofcourse give [name]Riley[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] a more female third middle.

So i guess its up to [name]Quinn[/name] or [name]Emerson[/name] as the forth sister name.
[name]Riley[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]?
[name]Emerson[/name] [name]Miley[/name]?
OR
[name]Riley[/name] [name]Emerson[/name]?
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Miley[/name]?

I was thinking, maybe changing [name]Riley[/name] too mn? I [name]LOVE[/name] the name, but maybe its time to say goodbye to it?

[name]Emerson[/name] [name]Riley[/name]?
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Miley[/name]?

BTW I love Quinnlan / [name]Quinlan[/name]! Im thinking it rhymes with [name]Rowan[/name] but then again [name]Finley[/name] does rhyme with [name]Riley[/name].

[name]Riley[/name] [name]Emerson[/name]? / [name]Riley[/name] [name]Luna[/name]?
[name]Quinlan[/name] [name]Miley[/name]?

So 3 and 4th name combinations are between [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Quinlan[/name], [name]Riley[/name], [name]Miley[/name], [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Emerson[/name]. Make two names with it or take your two fave and give a mn suggestion with it?

Suggestions for nn are welcome and what do you think is best? [name]Finley[/name] or [name]Quinlan[/name] wont be shortened if we dont want to, my name isnt shortened and my brother [name]Ronald[/name] isnt shortened to [name]Ron[/name] either.

(Can you even understand this post?)

[name]Allison[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] are my favorite names, but pp’s are right- [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Finn[/name] is crazy. I also think girls with these names may end up like this in the future:

Thanks [name]Daisy[/name] for charing that blog, i found it quit interesting.
I do still love these names though. I dont live in the USA, and i dont think you HAVE to go to the army by law (or enlist) I have never heard my brothers talk about it so yeah. I also beleive these names are unisex, as [name]Tyson[/name] is a more boys name, like [name]Michael[/name] on a girl, i maybe occurs once or twice but [name]Riley[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Emerson[/name], … are actually more frequently used for girls.

Furthermore id like to add that i believe [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Hermione[/name], and [name]Miley[/name] are girls names so thats a hint to a girl.
Id like to also add that neither of these names are popular or well known here, and by making sure there is a very very girly mn i hope people will asume my girls are girls.

I think im out of it:

[name]Finley[/name] [name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]
[name]Riley[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] OR [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Riley[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Miley[/name]

I still loved the nn [name]Alex[/name] so i figured to put [name]Alex[/name] in the combo. Still grieving [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Emerson[/name], but ill guess ill live.