Decided!

So, we are due [name]Monday[/name] 4/9/12 with a boy…we were 100% set on a girls name, but have struggled so much with this. I have been stalking the forums and numerous sites for awhile now. DH loves all the common boy names. We have the 3rd most common last name in the U.S. I just couldn’t allow it…

After much looking, we had narrowed it down to [name]Blake[/name] [name]William[/name], [name]Chase[/name] [name]Kenneth[/name] (kenneth is family name), and [name]Landon[/name] [name]William[/name]. For some reason I LOVED [name]Blake[/name] [name]William[/name]. [name]William[/name] was DH’s first name choice, as he wanted to call a son [name]Will[/name].

As this pregnancy has progressed, we’ve managed to compromise on [name]Blake[/name] [name]William[/name]! It’s so that we’ll be able to announce his name at his birth, since we’ve kept it all a surprise from friends/family!!!

Congratulations! [name]Blake[/name] [name]William[/name] is a very handsome choice that will suit him well throughout his life. :slight_smile:

All the best!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Blake[/name] [name]William[/name] (and the poet [name]William[/name] [name]Blake[/name] ^_^). It’s very handsome!

Congrats on your compromise! I know how difficult that can be. Best wishes with your delivery and let us know in the birth announcements if it’s a boy or girl!

Congrats!! I think [name]Blake[/name] [name]William[/name] is cute!! [name]Blake[/name] isn’t my style, but I think it’s a great name and I love how it flows with [name]William[/name]!! Well done!

I love one-syllable names!

[name]Blake[/name] [name]William[/name] is a great name, very handsome.

We would love you to post on the Birth Announcements when your son is born and stay on nameberry please I am sure that your input will be appreciated.

rollo

[name]Love[/name] [name]Blake[/name] [name]William[/name], it’s so handsome and dashing! Good luck on your labor and delivery!