Deciding between two first names/need advice on middle for each.

See the results of this poll: Audrey or Jillian (with middles)

Respondents: 37 (This poll is closed)

• Audrey Eleni : 4 (6%)
  • Audrey Eden : 6 (9%)
  • Audrey Jane : 11 (16%)
  • Audrey June : 21 (31%)
  • Jillian Eleni : 2 (3%)
  • Jillian Edent : 1 (1%)
  • Jillian Jane : 1 (1%)
  • Jillian Jada : 1 (1%)
  • Jillian Kate : 11 (16%)
  • Jillian Ivy: 10 (15%)

I think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]

OP here - wanted to include some context: [name_f]Eleni[/name_f] is an honor name for both of my grandmothers, [name_f]Helen[/name_f] & [name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Ilene[/name_f]. I am not at all attached to the name specifically, but each middle name on the poll has some sort of meaning to us. [name_f]Eleni[/name_f] is the only honor name, however.

The poll options are our top 10, so I wasn’t able to add [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] because 10 was the max :wink:
I don’t know that I like the way [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] sounds with the y to J transition, it’s a bit broken up for me. I’ll see if it can grow on me!
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is very cute. I’ll keep it in mind. Thanks!

I voted [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] for obvious reasons (look at my signature) :cool:

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is really sweet and AJ very spunky. That’s my choice.

AJ is the sweetest nickname!! I actually love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Jillian[/name_f], but [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is cute and gets my vote.

What about [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f], or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]?

I really like [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] as a first name. I know several [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]'s so [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] seems fresher to me.
[name_f]Jillian[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] or [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] are my favorites.

I didn’t expect [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] to be such a runaway!
I thought about [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], but like the idea of keeping it [name_u]June[/name_u] since that’s when baby is due :slight_smile:
I agree that [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] is far less common these days, which makes it more appealing to me, but I’m drawn to the nickname AJ so it’s hard to decide.