Deciding my twins names!

See the results of this poll: Which combo do you like best?

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Alice Louise & Cora (Lilith, Lily) : 27 (60%)
  • Alice Louise & Freya (Lilith, Lily) : 7 (16%)
  • Alice Louise & Zelda (Lilith, Lily) : 2 (4%)
  • Alice Louise & Hazel (Lilith, Lily): 9 (20%)

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lily[/name] <3 Lily has better flow and I also just prefer it in general.

I surprised myself and vote [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lily[/name]. I’ve never been a fan of [name]Cora[/name] at all, but I think of the four, it works best with [name]Alice[/name].

Although I like both [name]Lilith[/name] and [name]Lily[/name], I prefer [name]Lily[/name] in this case. Were [name]Alice[/name] to have a more uncommon middle (eg. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Lovise[/name]), [name]Lilith[/name] would get my vote, especially [name]Freya[/name] [name]Lilith[/name]!!

I voted for [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lilith[/name], although I think [name]Lily[/name] would work just as well. I think [name]Alice[/name] & [name]Cora[/name] are the best together, but it’s a close run thing with [name]Alice[/name] & [name]Freya[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] & [name]Hazel[/name]!

Other comments: I actually really like ALL the combinations with [name]Alice[/name], but I feel [name]Zelda[/name] is quite different in style from the other sibs names. The other options - [name]Cora[/name], [name]Freya[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] - fit better in the sibset. I think [name]Lily[/name] or [name]Lilith[/name] could work in each case, except for [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Lily[/name] which seems to nature-y for me (so I would then have [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Lilith[/name]).

I voted for [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lily[/name]. They are beautiful together!

[name]Cora[/name] [name]Lily[/name] sounds best, [name]IMO[/name]. I definitely prefer [name]Lily[/name] over [name]Lilith[/name] because of the meaning and negative Biblical association of [name]Lilith[/name].

I voted for [name]Cora[/name] - but it was a hard decision since every one of those choices is on my top 10 list. I agree that [name]Lily[/name] works best as a mn. But I think all 4 first names are fabulous choices, so I don’t see how you could go wrong.

I chose [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Lilith[/name]. I like [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Lilith[/name] both, but I don’t like double-barrelling botanical names so with [name]Hazel[/name] that made [name]Lilith[/name] the easy choice. I don’t think of the Biblical association as wholly negative, I always kinda liked the mythology surrounding [name]Lilith[/name].

I like [name]Zelda[/name] as a name but it’s such a different style from [name]Alice[/name]. I thought [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] suited each other without sounding matchy.

I’m not keen on [name]Cora[/name] but I would have come out for [name]Flora[/name].

I voted for [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Lilith[/name] & [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name], but I also really like [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lily[/name].

I voted [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Cora[/name]! They’re just perfect together, imo. I nearly voted for [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name], though–I think they go together almost equally well. :slight_smile: Would you consider doing something like [name]Alice[/name] [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] [name]Louise[/name]? I think they work as they are, but when I say [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lily[/name] it sounds like I’m trying to say [name]Coralie[/name] instead of [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lily[/name]. I think [name]Alice[/name] [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] [name]Louise[/name] solves that, but [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lily[/name] are both adorable, as well.

Good luck!

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lilith[/name] would be lovely!

I chose [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lily[/name]. I think they go very well together, but I also think [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] go well.

Funny…I have an aunt named [name]Cora[/name] [name]Alice[/name] - but everyone has always smushed it together and she’s called Coralice.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lilith[/name]!