• Ori
  • Orli
  • Aurelie
  • Laoise
  • Lumina
  • Inara
  • Kiran

0 voters

Keep [name_u]Ayden[/name_u]* or choose another?

• Ayden
  • Arden
  • Ashen
  • Aisling/Ashling

0 voters

Keep [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u]* or choose another?

• Kelsey
  • Nikita
  • Nara
  • Esen
  • Kalindi
  • Saar
  • Scirocco

0 voters

Alternate for Achlys*:

• Baize
  • Charna
  • Ciara
  • Ebony
  • Kali
  • Sable
  • Tamala
  • Tinuviel

0 voters

Oralee: The princess of Zyrian, daughter of [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Hemera[/name_f]. Her memory was wiped and she was disguised as [name_u]Ayden[/name_u] when she was young. She and [name_u]Ayden[/name_u] are technically the same.

Ayden: Adventurous, charismatic, bubbly, and curious, [name_u]Ayden[/name_u] “lost” her memory in an “accident” when she was young. After a horrible accident, she regained her life as [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Oralee[/name_f] but becomes sullen and snappy.

Kelsey: Stubborn, daring, and assertive, [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] has a similar past as [name_u]Ayden[/name_u]. She is actually [name_f]Lady[/name_f] Achlys.

Achlys: Achlys is the daughter of the queen regent, [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Hemera[/name_f]’s sister. [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] becomes more serious and royal when she becomes her.

Also, Achlys was originally going to be a princess, then was changed to be [name_f]Lady[/name_f] Achlys. Is there a rank higher than that that isn’t royalty? Her mother is the queen’s sister and technically a princess, so I don’t know what that makes her.

I think out of the first list I like [name_u]Ori[/name_u] the most, but I can’t quite say why. I don’t love [name_u]Ayden[/name_u], much prefer [name_u]Arden[/name_u] out of all of those.

Kelsey seems like it doesn’t quite fit with the other names. Out of that list I think [name_f]Nara[/name_f] is the best. As for the final list, I have no idea how to pronounce Achlys and so for that reason I am drawn to another name. [name_f]Tamala[/name_f] jumps out at me.

As for your question about titles, here in the UK the highest rank below the monarchy is [name_u]Duke[/name_u] and Duchess. After that it’s [name_m]Count[/name_m] and [name_f]Countess[/name_f]. I believe [name_m]Lord[/name_m] and [name_f]Lady[/name_f] come below that. That being said The [name_f]Queen[/name_f]’s sister’s daughter is actually a [name_f]Lady[/name_f]. So really whatever you choose works.

Thank you so much!! This is extremely helpful! :slight_smile: :smile: