Decision actually made this time! Thoughts?

[name]Hi[/name]!

So, I thought I’d start a new thread as the other one was getting confused! We found out that we are definitely having one boy and the other twin was being shy so we don’t know yet - have another ultrasound in 2 weeks!

So we have decided on:
GB [name]Piper[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Green[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Kendell[/name] [name]Green[/name]
BB [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Kendell[/name] [name]Green[/name] and [name]William[/name] [name]Arden[/name] [name]Green[/name] ([name]Kendell[/name] and [name]Arden[/name] are mine and my mothers maiden names). Although if you don’t like [name]Arden[/name] then our other choice is [name]Harley[/name] (hub’s mothers maiden name!)

Their older sister is [name]Kaia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Green[/name].

What do you think?

[name]Dahlia[/name] x

Great choices, stick with [name]Arden[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]William[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Evelyn[/name]! And I love the idea of using your maiden name and your Mom’s (even if [name]Arden[/name] is perhaps not wonderul on its own merits, given the meaning, it makes a wonderful middle name choice!)

I have a great deal of reservation, however, about [name]Piper[/name]. Admittedly I don’t like the name (reminds me of “12 pipers piping” and I find the sound rather unattractive), but since that is a matter of personal preference that’s not really relevant to YOU using the name. What might be relevant, however, is that it really doesn’t fit well with the traditional and classic [name]William[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] (and [name]Evelyn[/name]). It sounds far too modern next to your other choices. It also is rising in popularity as an offbeat name, which is to say the essence of the name (as unique or different) is rather compromised (since it’s not really so unique any more). It’s also far more masculine sounding and harsh than sister [name]Kaia[/name].

I would strongly suggest using [name]Evelyn[/name] instead as a first name, though I would probably stick with [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]William[/name] since [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] could be a bit of a tongue-twister. As for a middle name, would you consider using [name]Arden[/name] for a girl? I think [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Arden[/name] is very pretty, and pairs nicely with [name]William[/name] [name]Kendall[/name].

I love [name]Piper[/name]! Its also on my longlist. It feels so feminine too me, i picture a brown, ponytailed little girl and/or a unindepentend carreerwoman.

I also love [name]Piper[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] together. I love that they both end the same but it isnt obvious, i only noticed it just right now ( and i was following the other trait, but i dont think i posted)

GL with the twins! and [name]Kaia[/name] ofcourse.