Decision day today

After a long debate we are down to two names. [name_u]Max[/name_u] or [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. I would like to hear what you think of when you hear these two names. Thank you!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Max[/name_u] so much! The popularity is unfortunate, but it really is such a nice name. I like [name_u]Finn[/name_u], but I honestly I do think of fins on a fish every time I hear it.

I love [name_u]Max[/name_u] - sweet, gentle but cheeky

I like both but [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is one of my favourite boys names.

I love them both, they are popular for a reason. I think max has the edge

I vote for [name_u]Max[/name_u] but I’m biased because that’s my sons name.

Finn is nice too!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Max[/name_u]! Not so keen on [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. Sounds like someone is trying to say “thin” with a lisp to me (I know- I’m weird :weary:). Probably only have that association because I work with kids.

Finn - a deep, bright green forest!

Max - [name_m]Roman[/name_m] military, white stone wals, war horses… I love it!! It gets my vote.

[name_u]Finn[/name_u]! It seems more compete to me, whereas [name_u]Max[/name_u] feels like it needs a full name.

1 Like

Finn gets my vote. I imagine a boy who loves adventure, wide-eyed with wonder to the world.

1 Like

Both wonderful options!

Finn - A modern, adventuresome little boy. Feels more nicknamey. Definitely a blond or gingery sort of name. The one [name_u]Finn[/name_u] I know is a very laidback, surfer type, so that’s my imagery. [name_m]Major[/name_m] cultural associations: Glee, [name_u]Adventure[/name_u] Time, [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]

Max - A mischievous, goofy bookworm. Everyone says it’s popular, but I work in elementary schools and I’ve only ever met one. I picture a brunette boy living in a brownstone apartment who loves to play pranks and give hugs to his neighbors. [name_m]Major[/name_m] cultural associations: [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], Uncle [name_u]Max[/name_u] from the Sound fo [name_f]Music[/name_f]

I do like both names but my favourite is [name_u]Finn[/name_u] it’s handsome, sweet and has a cute outdoorsy vibe that I love. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is great!

I like [name_u]Max[/name_u], but [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is my absolute favorite.

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] for me! I love [name_u]Max[/name_u] too, but only as a nickname. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] feels more complete and I can’t help but feel like any little boy with this name would be a total sweetheart.

Both fabulous names — laid back, warm, friendly and solid.

I have a real soft spot for [name_u]Max[/name_u]. It’s so simple and handsome, and super international. It’s been well used for years now (my husband is one!) but still feels cool and youthful.

Finn is also great. Its popularity has been a more recent thing, so it feels a bit trendier to me, but still a lovely, simple, international name.

Max gets my vote, but I love your style!

I love [name_u]Max[/name_u]! So cool and charming!

They’re both solid. Are you lengthening to [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] or [name_m]Finnian[/name_m]/Finnigan/Finley? They just seem very nickname but people are now just going with the shortened forms. Curious your middle name options too.

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. [name_u]Max[/name_u] just never left dog name territory for me.

Finn! I have one and zero regrets!

I really like [name_u]Max[/name_u].