Decisions, Decisions Help!

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• Sage Maxwell: 14 (78%)
  • Olie Maxim: 4 (22%)

I voted for [name]Sage[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name], but I would have voted for [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name], instead!

I think [name]Oliver[/name] “[name]Ollie[/name]” would be more appropriate. [name]Ollie[/name] is adorable but it sounds a little young for an adult man to go by. [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] would be brillant!

[name]Sage[/name] is not a boy’s name, I’m sorry. I’ve only ever heard it used it for girls and I think a little boy with a name like [name]Sage[/name] would probably be teased to no end :confused:

The only [name]Sage[/name] I know is a boy. I can’t vouch for any teasing, though.

I don’t mean to sound harsh, but you should not name your son [name]Sage[/name]. He will be an adult someday and I’m sure he will not appreciate the hippie name. [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Sage[/name] is a much better choice. And I agree that [name]Olie[/name] needs to be short for something. If [name]Oliver[/name] is too popular for you, you could always go with [name]Oleg[/name] or [name]Olaf[/name]. [name]Oleg[/name] [name]Maxim[/name] is a pretty cool Russian name! And when pronounced correctly sounds more like a-LEC than O-leg.

[name]Sage[/name] is also a girls name for me. [name]Ollie[/name] is too short and nn like to be a first name. I like [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] or even [name]Maxwell[/name] sage.

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] is so cute!

I know a boy named [name]Sage[/name]. [name]Sage[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] has good flow. But I also prefer [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Sage[/name] or [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]!

I’ve only heard of [name]Sage[/name] on a girl - her brother is [name]Josh[/name] - and I think the name, though unisex, is a little “light” for a boy, personally. Also, the spelling you’ve chosen for [name]Maxim[/name] doesn’t seem ideal, as it reminds me of the magazine. If you use it, I’d use [name]Maksim[/name], myself…

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] would be my vote, with [name]Olie[/name] as a nickname. Is that too classic for you? [name]Rowan[/name] could be a more masculine alternative to [name]Sage[/name], and [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] is cute.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I prefer [name]Sage[/name]. [name]Olie[/name] looks incomplete. If it were between [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Sage[/name], I would choose [name]Oliver[/name] (a favorite). There is nothing wrong with [name]Sage[/name]. It is a male name and is listed as such on this website. I have known three boys named [name]Sage[/name] and they seemed to like their name just fine. I don’t think it will necessarily be a source of embarrassment or teasing as some have suggested.