Decisions decisions...Which names to use

I have two boys, [name_m]Tanner[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]. Which of my top names sound the best?

For a girl I’m pretty set on [name_u]Oakley[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] can’t decide on a middle name. Options:
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]

For a boy I have a middle name but can’t really decide between:
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]

Which, if any, would you suggest?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have other name suggestions not listed?

Thanks!!

I like [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] with your other boys. [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] also works well :slight_smile:

I’d go with [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] since the varying syllable count (unlike [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]) and obvious feminine name (not like [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]) would definitely identify her as a girl. My choice for a boy would be [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] seem like two nicknames in search of a full name while [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] seems too easy to tease ([name_m]Wild[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]).

I like [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] the best. Short, cute, punchy, girly.
I personally like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] the best out of the boys names you listed, but don’t really like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] together. Therefore I would have to go with [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] as my favorite of the boys names listed. Could [name_m]Leo[/name_m] possibly be a nn for [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]??
Best of luck :slight_smile:

I like [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] for a girl the best & I like [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] the best from the boys.

I thought this too but that maybe [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] leaves [name_u]August[/name_u] as the odd one out so [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] was my next thought. All lovely names though! Have you ever considered Oakland or Oaklyn?X

I like [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]

My favourites are [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m].

[name_f]Love[/name_f] all your choices. [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is my favorite. I like [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] wins by a hair though!

I would go with [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] as well, as its easier to determine that your girl is a girl. I love all of your boy options, [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] works perfectly with your other boys though.

I like [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] :slight_smile:

Best of luck!