Decisions, decisions!

Hello everyone! Were expecting on the 10th march but were not sure which! What do ye all think of [name]Remi[/name] or Ezre for a girl and [name]Seth[/name] or [name]Oz[/name] for a boy?! There are so many others I love!

[name]Hi[/name] there! Congrats on your little one! :slight_smile:

Ezre – [name]How[/name] are you pronouncing Ezre? EHZ-ree? I’ve never heard of it. It reminds me of [name]Esme[/name]. If you’re pronouncing it like [name]Ezra[/name], I’m not a fan, since [name]Ezra[/name] is firmly a boy’s name to my ears.

[name]Remi[/name] – It’s not my style, but it is cute. I think I’ve usually seen it spelled [name]Remy[/name]. It makes me think of Dr. [name]Hadley[/name] aka “13” on the TV show House. :slight_smile:

[name]Seth[/name] – Definitely a different style than your other names, being a classic Biblical name, but somehow it fits well anyway! This name will be significantly more common than your other selections in case that makes a difference to you.

[name]Oz[/name] – I actually like this. It’s spunky and unique, and fun like the other O- names that are rising in popularity.

Good luck to you!

[name]Remi[/name] and [name]Oz[/name] both sound like NNs to me. Have you thought about finding longer names that have those as NNs?

You know, if Ezre were like [name]Esme[/name], it could be Ez-ray. I adore [name]Esme[/name] with the A-ending sound, but I don’t know about Ezre. [name]Ezri[/name] is apparently a male name as well, which is disconcerting to me because the first time I heard it was on [name]Star[/name] Trek, and it works on a cute girl.

[name]Oz[/name] certainly sounds like a nickname. [name]Remi[/name]/[name]Remy[/name] is an established full name for both genders.