Declan and Kieran

What do you think of [name]Declan[/name] and [name]Kieran[/name] for twin boys?

[name]TIA[/name]!

I love it! The two names go so well together. Any middle names picked out?

[name]Declan[/name] and [name]Kieran[/name] go great together! They end in the same -an and have a k sound in different places. These names really compliment each other.

Similar ending and style, but still different enough from each other…I think they’d make a great set!

[name]Declan[/name] & [name]Kieran[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! In my opinion that’s a perfect combo for twins - similar, but not too matchy! :slight_smile:

Oh, that is perfect! They go together so well, but aren’t cutesy matchy matchy like some twin sets are. [name]Love[/name] it!!!

That is like one of the most perfect twin combos I’ve ever seen! Well done!

[name]Love[/name] it! They compliment each other so well :slight_smile:

PERFECT, I love that they are both Celtic, have similiar sounds and syllables but are not matchy matchy. Go with it! What about middles?

Wow! Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! In real life, family, friends, and strangers have given us polite smiles or blank looks when we tell them our name choices. We think it’s because the names are so off the name radar for most people. I think [name]Declan[/name] is in the 300s and [name]Kieran[/name] is still in the 500s in popularity. Only two people I spoke with were really excited about the name [name]Declan[/name]. I think it is because most people in our circles are naming their children Antique Revival/Traditional or Biblical names. We don’t see a lot of really Celtic names around.

We don’t know the gender yet (leaving it a suprise until the big day). If they are g/b twins we like [name]Declan[/name] Anders0n and [name]Maeve[/name] Marg@ret. If we have two boys, we like Decl@n [name]Rhys[/name] and [name]Kieran[/name] Anders0n. We are still stuck on a second girl name if we have twin girls. Also, the twins have a big sister [name]Molly[/name] 0livia.

I love all the names you are considering! [name]Declan[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] and [name]Kieran[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] are so handsome. I love [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]! I remember posting on your other post regarding a name for the second girl. Any luck?

kyemsma–no luck yet on a second twin girl name. We really feel the twins are going to be g/b or b/b. [name]Moira[/name] is a top contender but not definite. I don’t know why the second girl twin name is so hard. All the other names have come so easily to us. Thank you again for all your help and feedback!

With [name]Kieran[/name] and [name]Declan[/name] being two of my favorite boys’ names, I [name]ADORE[/name] it!