Declan or Beckett

So I am trying to narrow down our boys list (due Oct. 28th) slowly. Today the thought has been between [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Declan[/name]. I need to scratch one off. Opinions?

[name]Declan[/name]!!!

[name]Declan[/name] to keep or axe?

[name]Declan[/name] is a keeper

I love [name]Declan[/name]. It feel classic Irish and spunky where as [name]Beckett[/name] just feel trendy to me.

I like both, but I think I prefer [name]Declan[/name].

oooo…I love both…[name]Do[/name] you have a set middle name picked out?

Without knowing that…Today…I pick [name]Beckett[/name].

I like [name]Beckett[/name] but I think it’s very trendy. I would go with [name]Declan[/name].

Definitely keep [name]Declan[/name]

I love [name]Declan[/name], it’s a gorgeous name. [name]Beckett[/name] is alright but very last namey.

[name]Declan[/name] is lovely! Not really a fan of [name]Beckett[/name] I’m afraid because it could be shortened to [name]Bec[/name] like [name]Rebecca[/name]? I’m with [name]Declan[/name] :wink:

[name]Declan[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] are on my top 2 as well (due Sept 30)! I love both but without knowing a last name it’s hard to choose.

I like [name]Beckett[/name]. I usually don’t go for the “surnames as first names” trend but [name]Beckett[/name] is an exception. I’ve never liked [name]Declan[/name]. It just doesn’t appeal to me, and when I see it all I can think of is a dog’s dewclaw.

I like [name]Beckett[/name] better. [name]Declan[/name] is really popular right now, it seems, but I just don’t like it.