Delilah and Saskia?

Looking for opinions on [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] as sisters! What do you think of them together? What don’t you like? What imagery do the sisters give?

Considering the nicknames [name_f]Lula[/name_f] and [name_f]Sukey[/name_f]!

I like both names individually, but I don’t think they’re very good matches as sisters. [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] seems classic and biblical, whereas [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] feels modern and very Dutch.

I love [name_f]Lula[/name_f], but not as a nickname for [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], and I don’t like [name_f]Sukey[/name_f] at all.

I think they match well enough. I don’t believe siblings have to match, but these two sound lovely together.

I like these two together. They’re both somewhat uncommon, feminine, and give me a “purple” feel. [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is of course, more of a lilac, [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] is a deep, regal shade. I find [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] a bit more on the sweet side, [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] on the quirky side.

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] is very dutch but here in [name_u]Holland[/name_u] not really modern. Popular in the 80s i guess.
I think [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is a pretty and classy name and i would choose as a nn [name_f]Dee[/name_f]. I wouldnt match it with [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] though…not the same style.

I keep coming back to this pairing, so would love to hear any more thoughts on [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] as sisters!

I think [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] are a great sibset, but l dislike [name_f]Sukey[/name_f] and [name_f]Lula[/name_f], especially as I don’t think they work as nicknames for those names. I think [name_f]Lila[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] definitely works for [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] though, which is similar x