Delilah. Dahlia

You guys know how much I love the name [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], lol, I’m sorry I talk about it every day.

What do you guys think of [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], though? They’re very similar obviously, but which do you prefer, and why? I’ll insert a poll but I’d really love comments as well!

• Dahlia
  • Delilah

0 voters

I prefer [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], although it makes the think of ‘The [name_m]Black[/name_m] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]’, which is a bit of a dark association, but I prefer the sound of [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] to [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and I like that [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is a flower!

Oh, I adore both! I think [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is much more you, but I personally prefer [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]. It’s just such a happy name & I really like the upbeat nature of it!

1 Like

I agree with @futuremama [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is more you but I personally prefer [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] just because I think [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] sounds happier

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]. It’s got a more classic vintage feel to it.

I prefer the flow and sounds of [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]. [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] feels more you though

They both have somewhat dark associations, but I prefer [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] for you (although [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] has a great sound).

As someone with one of these names, I have to say that they’re both great. [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] feels a little bit too popular for me at the moment, though.