Della to honour Adele?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!
I was wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on using the name [name_f]Della[/name_f] to honour someone named [name_f]Adele[/name_f], does that make sense at all? It was my late grandmothers name and recently I’ve been looking for a way to honour her, not currently pregnant but hopefully soon! Thanks in advance everyone!

2 Likes

That totally makes sense!! Cool idea! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]Della[/name_f] comes from the name [name_f]Adele[/name_f]. You are good to go!

1 Like

Definitely makes sense! [name_f]Della[/name_f] is a stunning name :heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

1 Like

It makes perfect sense to me! I use [name_f]Adele[/name_f] to honor my grandma [name_f]Delia[/name_f] which isn’t too far off!

1 Like

That’s so sweet! I love the name [name_f]Della[/name_f] on it’s own anyway, but as an honor name I think it’s even more precious :heart:

1 Like

it makes perfect sense, and i think it’s really sweet !

1 Like

Definitely works! [name_f]Della[/name_f] is a sweet name :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Oh I LOVE [name_f]Della[/name_f]! and it definitely works as an honorary name for [name_f]Adele[/name_f]! so sweet!!

1 Like

[name_f]Della[/name_f] makes total sense and I love [name_f]Della[/name_f]!

1 Like

I think it’s perfect ! I also love [name_f]Adele[/name_f]

1 Like

It’s super cute and makes perfect sense!

1 Like

Yes, that’s a lovely idea!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Della[/name_f] is a beautiful way to honor an [name_f]Adele[/name_f]! I love the name [name_f]Della[/name_f]. That’s beautiful!

1 Like

There is definitely a connection there. Its cute!

1 Like

It’s pretty perfect

1 Like

I LOVE that idea! It is so sweet and makes perfect sense! I used [name_f]Flora[/name_f] to honor a [name_u]Florence[/name_u] so I totally get where you are coming from! So perfect for you!!

1 Like

[name_f]Della[/name_f] is cute but I prefer [name_f]Adele[/name_f]. [name_f]Della[/name_f] is in line with the [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f] trend. [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is more interesting and fresher to me.

1 Like

I think it’s a perfect way to honor your grandmother, the names are different enough that your daughter would have her own name, but they’re connected enough that it’s a clear honor! (Plus [name_f]Della[/name_f] is just such a lovely name in general!)

1 Like