Delphine Perdita?

[name]Delphine[/name] [name]Perdita[/name]: This is quickly becoming one of my favorite combos. [name]Delphine[/name] is so graceful, a [name]Giselle[/name] or [name]Cosette[/name] type of name, while [name]Perdita[/name] is unusual and spunky, with a Shakespearean pedigree.
Am I crazy for liking this combo or does it work well? Please share your thoughts! (And keep in mind, I won’t be using this anytime soon; it’s just a whimsy).

• NameGoddess(:

P.S. Also falling in love with what I consider sister names of a sort: [name]Fiorenza[/name] & [name]Giulietta[/name].

I love [name]Delphine[/name]! I think, however, that I would be tempted to use a more ‘normal’ middle name, to balance it out. Also, I can’t get over [name]Perdita[/name] meaning lost. I love the sound, and normally I don’t mind that sort of thing, but I spent part of my childhood in [name]France[/name] [perdre-to lose], so it’s a very obvious meaning for me :frowning:

Ditto that. [name]Perdita[/name] also reminds me a lot of the word perdition, which again is not a good connotation.

I do really like the other names you mentioned though, [name]Cosette[/name] and [name]Giselle[/name] are so pretty!

• [name]Charlie[/name]