Delphine

Thoughts on this name?

So stunning!

It’s really been growing on me lately and I’m starting to love it! It reminds me of popular classic names like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], but also has a nature-y and mystical feel to it. [name_f]My[/name_f] main barrier to potentially using it it I don’t like any of the nicknames, but it’s a lovely name overall. Would love to see somebody use it someday.

Beautiful

I think it’s super classy! I love the nickname [name_u]Finn[/name_u] to add some spunkiness.

Would not be my choice for a name for a girl, I think i prefer [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] for something similar.

I love it! It’s whimsical, classy and gorgeous.

I use to love this name and even the other variation [name_f]Delphina[/name_f], the catch is I ended up doing research on Dolphins for school and now I dislike the animal and can’t get past the meaning :rofl:

Beautiful name though I’ll probably get over my fear of them soon and love the name once more

1 Like

I love [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]. It’s not a name I’d choose myself, but I would love to see it used more. The character on Orphan [name_m]Black[/name_m] first got me interested in it. Also love [name_f]Delphi[/name_f], either on its own or as a nickname for [name_f]Delphine[/name_f].

I love it! NN [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is gorgeous! It’s spunky, a little bit sassy, has a beautiful natural meaning and it’s pretty versatile!

It’s beautiful! I know a little [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] who goes by [name_f]Delphi[/name_f], which I love.

Pretty and underused.

Love it, one of my very favorite girl names of all time. :orange_heart:

Delphine is so beautiful!

Delphine is sleek and pretty

I love it! So stunning and stand out! :sparkling_heart:

To me, it seems like an attempt to combine [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] & Dellany. If that’s what you’re aiming for, then why not Josany/Joseny? I prefer that by far.

Also, can I suggest [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]? I think it goes with the vibe.

I’m with you @princesspanda - I also find dolphins terrifying… I don’t think I’ll ever get over my fear of them, tbh. :sweat_smile:

Apart from that personal hang up though, [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] is a nice, classic [name_u]French[/name_u] name. [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] or [name_f]Delly[/name_f] could be a cute nickname.

1 Like

Love it!!