Describe my boy names 📝

There are SO many silvertongued Berries in this community, I was wondering if you all could describe my favorite boy names? Please don’t afraid to be negative if you get a negative image. If you’d like to tell me more about how you feel about the name, please do!

You don’t have to describe all the names, btw.

[name_u]Leo[/name_u]

[name_u]James[/name_u] “Jamie”

[name_u]Miles[/name_u]

[name_u]Reid[/name_u]

[name_m]Santiago[/name_m]

[name_u]Nico[/name_u]

[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] “Kit”

[name_u]Christian[/name_u] “Kit”

[name_m]Matteo[/name_m] “Matt”

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

[name_u]Dean[/name_u]

[name_u]Elijah[/name_u] “Eli”

[name_u]Jesse[/name_u]

[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t describe myself as silver-tongued, but I’ll give it a go!

– [name_u]Leo[/name_u]: Youthful and fun, [name_u]Leo[/name_u] enjoys the sun and the sand! He’s a laidback kid who loves the beach and meeting new people.

– [name_u]James[/name_u] “Jamie:” Definitely the boy next door. He’s rough-and-tumble with the boys, but a big softy with little kids.

– [name_u]Miles[/name_u]: Totally obsessed with sports.

– [name_u]Reid[/name_u]: He’s more of the soft and sensitive type. He likes the outdoors, particularly the forest.

– [name_m]Santiago[/name_m]: The romantic, sword-fighting sort of fellow.

– [name_u]Nico[/name_u]: This is another beachy boy (it must be something about the -o endings!) [name_u]Nico[/name_u] is cool under pressure and loves sailing!

– [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] “Kit:” Boyish and playful, [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] loves going on adventures. I picture him growing into a man devoted to family.

– [name_u]Christian[/name_u] “Kit:” A sensitive person who is thoughtful and kind.

– [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] “Matt:” Another boy who I feel like would be “too cool for school” around his friends, but secretly loves playing tea party with his little sisters.

– [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]: Bookish and quiet, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] has a sense of mystery about him that his peers can’t quite figure out.

– [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]: Refined and devoted to academics. Often seen in a library, dressed very fashionably.

– [name_u]Dean[/name_u]: Well, I know a little boy named [name_u]Dean[/name_u], and he is rambunctious and “all boy” in the best way! He is obsessed with dinosaurs. He is also sweet and cuddly when he isn’t running wild. (:

– [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] “Eli:” Caring and sweet, [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] often takes on the role of “older brother.”

– [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]: Definitely lives on a ranch somewhere. The sweet, genteel cowboy.

– [name_u]Kieran[/name_u]: A gallant knight in shining armor, [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] is always ready to go rescue those in need.

1 Like

[name_u]Leo[/name_u] - this has a sweet, simple, cheerfulness to it, while also feeling substantial, versatile and solid. It has a zippy, rough-and-tumble feel, but could easily be smartened up

[name_u]James[/name_u] “Jamie” - I will be honest. [name_u]James[/name_u] is a very blah name to me, kind of very generic and bland - a faceless name. Still, objectively, I know it’s versatile, solid and a good choice. However, [name_u]Jamie[/name_u], for some reason, changes the game (weird, I know). Gentle but rugged, cool and earthy, full of charm.

[name_u]Miles[/name_u] - relaxed and handsome, with a cool vibe to it.

[name_u]Reid[/name_u] - snappy, cool and charming with an easy-going vibe

[name_m]Santiago[/name_m] - this has plenty of flair and elegance while still remaining grounded and familiar

[name_u]Nico[/name_u] - zippy, snappy and cool

[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] “Kit” - bold but solid and familiar - and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is a dreamy nickname!

[name_u]Christian[/name_u] “Kit” - it feels very descriptive to me and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is similar but superior as a name imo

[name_m]Matteo[/name_m] “Matt” - charming, chilled and cool with a cheerful feel

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - handsome, elegant, regal and clunky-cool

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] - I find it very blah and I don’t love the fact it has ‘Liver’ in it

[name_u]Dean[/name_u] - simple, cool, outdoorsy and woodsy

[name_u]Elijah[/name_u] “Eli” - bright and cheerful, but also studious and serious too. [name_u]Eli[/name_u] makes it feel both approachable and strong

[name_u]Jesse[/name_u] - cute and fun, earthy and outdoorsy, friendly and substantial

[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] - a solid, rugged name, not a personal favourite but objectively, it has a hint of gentleness amongst its strength

1 Like