Describe my lil’ cubs

I’ve done this before (with my girls) so I thought I’d do it again!
Please describe my beautiful, if I do say so myself, boy’s names!
All of my names are in my User card.
Credit to @SparkleNinja18 and @seawillow!

:mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

• Jonah [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - spirited and clever, loves reading and biking

• Flynn [name_m]Jack[/name_m] - adventurous and outgoing, loves to play outside pretending to be a pirate or explorer

• August [name_m]Bear[/name_m] - friendly and sweet, loves being inside and watching movies wrapped in blankets

• Milo [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] - funny and friendly, everybody in his class likes him and he is always laughing

• Otto [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] - welcoming and joyful, he loves to read but always looks up from his books to say hello to everybody

• Bodhi [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] - outgoing and happy, he loves running around outside, especially at the beach

• Elias [name_u]Connor[/name_u] - quiet and generous, he is always prepared to share his toys and food

• Florian [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - artistic and friendly, he likes to paint while he talks with his friends, and loves to learn new languages

• Soren [name_u]Archer[/name_u] - adventurous and clever, he could spend hours pouring over an atlas, learning about the world

• Noah [name_m]Felix[/name_m] - charming and funny, he gets along with everybody and is very social, always joking around and playing with friends

• Rowan [name_m]Emil[/name_m] - quiet and introspective, he loves nature walks and observing cool bugs

• Stellan [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] - adventurous and kind, he loves playing make-believe explorers in the park with his friends, treating the playground like their very own ship

• Liam [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] - energetic and friendly, he loves rough-and-tumble games and often gets his knees muddy, however he’s also sweet and likes quieter hobbies, too

• Jonah [name_m]Emil[/name_m] - curious and creative, he loves to draw rocket ships and dreams of exploring new places

• Caleb [name_u]Forest[/name_u] - kind and curious, he is a dreamer who loves hiking and learning new things

• Asher [name_m]Felix[/name_m] - sweet and charming, he is well-liked and has a sweet tooth for cookies.

• Levi [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] - friendly and kind, he is the popular kid who reaches out to the new student sitting alone

1 Like

Jonah [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - calm and gentle

Flynn [name_m]Jack[/name_m] -quirky and sparky

August [name_m]Bear[/name_m] -outdoorsy and adventurous

Milo [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] – caring and funny

Otto [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] -quiet and bookish

Bodhi [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] - laid back and charming

Elias [name_u]Connor[/name_u] - active and confident

Florian [name_u]Jude[/name_u]- gentle but knows his own mind

Soren [name_u]Archer[/name_u] - energetic and curious

Noah [name_m]Felix[/name_m] -cheerful and sweet

Rowan [name_m]Emil[/name_m] - calm and collected