Describe my littleninjas 💗

I have my top 25 and I’m still quite happy with it but I’m craving some name discussions. This idea came to me when I was restocking baby clothes at work and thinking about how I want to dress my kids (as you do).

Based on my top names (and if you know my personality, you can factor that too), how would you describe my future kids? [name_f]My[/name_f] littleninjas, if you will.

It can be anything you want, detailed or vague. You can write a paragraph, post pictures, be super specific or just describe a vibe/aesthetic. However you imagine my future children!

I’m going to post my top 15. I do not want 15 kids so don’t do all 15 names because that’ll take all night. Pick a couple of your favorites (in general or for me, if you’d like) and use those!

Rowan [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u], [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Kismet[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Eclipse, [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Micaiah[/name_u], [name_f]Amaia[/name_f] Stargazer, [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_f]Eleni[/name_f] Courage, [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], [name_u]Fable[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_u]Ridley[/name_u] [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Megara[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_f]Ismay[/name_f], and [name_f]Seville[/name_f] [name_f]Twyla[/name_f]

Thank you!

4 Likes

Parker [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]: A little brunette who is very creative and talkative. She loves dancing and telling stories.
e6cb0dcd85aec17263c95e374da07ac1
[name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_f]Ismay[/name_f]: Very imaginative, quieter than [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. She loves to read and dance. She loves imagining other lands and stories.

2 Likes

Some great name combos! [name_f]My[/name_f] top 3 are:

Juno [name_f]Kismet[/name_f]: Heart on their sleeve, world traveler, a dreamer, brave, Independent.

Saskia [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]: An artist, bold, strong but gentle, [name_u]Free[/name_u] spirit, empath, Seeker of truth/justice, resilient.

Holland [name_f]Isme[/name_f]: Compassionate, makes others feel seen, loves writing/poetry. ambitious.

Those were oddly specific haha. But those are the feelings I got from those names:)

2 Likes

I’ll only do one for now, i’ll be back though!
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]: A bright, sunny girl. Shes always got a smile on her face, but she has a pretty big mischievous side. Definitely the type of child who sneaks cookie dough when baking, or always has something new to show you.
I also feel like she’s the type to give sloppy hugs and kisses when shes saying goodbye, she most likely runs or skips everywhere. I also think that [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] likes lemon cake!

3 Likes

Ridley [name_f]Athena[/name_f] - blonde hair, outspoken, knows her own mind, wise, competitive, loves debating + politics

Cleo [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] - dark eyes, loud laugh, wants to travel the world, bubbly, very friendly, loves art

Amaia Stargazer - introverted, clever, dreamy ([name_f]Luna[/name_f] Lovegood vibes!), loves poetry, soft-spoken

Juno [name_f]Kismet[/name_f] - confident, blunt, speaks her mind, brave, wants to be a lawyer

1 Like

Cleo [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]- clever, confident and caring. She always puts others first but has a wacky side to her too. She loves both art and history. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] also enjoys going outside, walking, hiking and having fun with her siblings.

1 Like

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] Ariadne- cheeky, bold, and colourful

Cleo Solstice -thoughtful, sweet and calm

Juno Kismet -adevnturous, lively and a collector of random facts

Maeve Eclipse - sweet natured and patient

Iris Micaiah -confident, a dancer

Amaia Stargazer - bold, confident and likes to help others

Parker Indigo -fashionable, sweet, loves dressing up

Eleni Courage -brave, outgoing and independent

Saskia Lilith - quietly confident and caring

Fable Matilda -gentle natured and studious

Ridley Athena -likes acting and performing

Megara Lily -outdoorsy -likely to be found climbing trees

Boheme Eloise -patient, artistic

Holland Ismay - girly, quiet, kind

Seville Twyla - outgoing, knows her own mind

1 Like

I do this all the time! Any time I’m at Target or wherever, I see all the cute baby clothes, and that’s immediately where my thoughts go. :sweat_smile:

Let’s see… I think of a couple of sisters, each with a name from that list, as outdoorsy/adventurous, imaginative, and confident. I can see them climbing trees, riding horses, and stargazing, collecting all sorts of things, running around barefoot, their hair done up in cute pigtails. [name_m]Just[/name_m] the spunkiest little girls you can imagine!

1 Like

@sgsg8 those pictures made my heart sing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’d love to have little dancers and kids with big imaginations!

@rhodes2nowhere I love how you mentioned traveling because that’s something I want to do with my kids that’s super important to me! Seeker of justice and truth :muscle:t2: Amazing!

@gracegillian that description just makes me smile like an idiot! I was the kid (was? am the adult) who snuck cookie dough and skipped as often as possible. I also love lemon cake haha!

@tileishamaree one thing that is so important to me is to teach my kids how to think, not what to think, so I love seeing outspoken, knows her mind, speaks her mind, loves debating! [name_u]Four[/name_u] girls with bright and different personalities would be a dream!

@anon47024950 I would love to have an art and history lover! Both are passions of mine that I desperately want to share with my kids. I’d also love to have a kid who wants to be outdoors!

@Greyblue I love seeing bold, confident, and outgoing on so many descriptions! They all sound like smart, self-assured, beautiful little girls!

@elanorelle baby shoes are my kryptonite! [name_m]Little[/name_m] tree-climbers, barefoot-runners sound wonderful! I’d love to have the land near my house for this!

4 Likes

I’d say your girls would be dancers with spirited, spunky attitudes, full of imagination and creativity! I sort of see them as a being like an American Girl Girl of the Year doll (I want to say [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] or McKenna are the ones I’m thinking of???).

I can envision them being named [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_f]Megara[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], mainly, but all of these names really feel like perfect littleninja names imo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@leafsgirl44 I’d love to have spunky, creative little dancers! That would make me happy!

1 Like

What a great idea!

I’ll pick the ones that I could picture best:

• Cleo [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]
    [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is a dreamer. But not the quiet type. She likes to speak her mind. She sometimes gets into trouble, but she is always genuinely sorry about it.
  • Maeve Eclipse
    [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a sunny child. She likes to get lost in nature–animals are her best friends, but she loves people too once they are no longer strangers.
  • Fable [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
    [name_u]Fable[/name_u] is bookish. She is quite shy, and if you didn’t force her to come down for dinner, she would still be in her room engrossed in a story. You think someday she’ll be a professor, or maybe a librarian.
1 Like

Sweet and considerate girls! They will stand up for themselves and their friends! They love exploring!

1 Like

Juno [name_f]Kismet[/name_f]- outspoken, stubborn, independent

Cleo [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]- witty, quiet, day-dreamy

Saskia [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]- clever, smart, ginger

Amaia Stargazer- sweet, happy, outgoing

1 Like

@je_m_appelle those pictures are amazing! I love the lights in [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]’s crown and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]’s little grin! [name_u]Dreamer[/name_u], nature, engrossed in a story, I love all of those descriptions!

@may.rose I love that! I can’t wait to go exploring with them!

@Paxramena I would love to have confident, outspoken, witty, smart daughters! I love that these adjectives keep coming up because they’re lovely.

2 Likes

@caramel107 I love her! I hope to have daughters who are courageous, confident in their beliefs, and smart!

1 Like

ooh, like many others I may also have to steal this idea, it’s lovely.

As for your girlies:

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] - I imagine her to be a pensive little thing, very concerned with everyone else’s feelings and always trying to make those around her happy (not in lieu of her own happiness, though). She’s a calm and content child who grows into a considerate woman, always there to make others feel heard and seen. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is very loyal towards her friends, which she gathers around her with ease; her classmates, children in her dance class and later her university friends are drawn to the funny girl with the friendly smile. If [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] were a season she would be autumn, with hot chocolate and board games and lots of books.

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] - [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] belongs to bright summer days as much as to cold winter nights when the air is crisp. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is very clever, a child who, with every fibre of their being, wants to understand the world, wants to solve its riddles and any mysteries she encounters. She has a cheeky smile and strong opinions which she voices often; she makes others listen and has a way with words, knows how she might convince them and knows when she might do more damage than good with what she’s saying. As she grows up, she discovers her talent for writing and soon many notebooks are filled with concepts and ideas for stories. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] adores her siblings and loves having them around, they don’t need to be doing much, just hanging out in the same room fills her with warmth.

Both [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] are modern girls, who know of the past and therefore want to help create a better future.

1 Like

@OpheliaFlora those descriptions made my heart sing! :heart_eyes: I had to take a moment to remind myself that it wasn’t real (at least not yet!) before responding.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this so much!!

1 Like

They are beautiful combinations and I love how much personality they both have, and what I may like most of all is how my own view of them changed to incorporate all of this. Not that I did’t like them before, but I hadn’t thought of them much in terms of personality, which now they have to me.
I’ll have to come back for the other ones, any that you are particularly interested in?

1 Like

Aw thank you! If you’re offering, I’d love to see [name_f]Megara[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_u]Ridley[/name_u] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] as two that haven’t been done yet, or I’d love to see your interpretation of [name_u]Fable[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]!

And feel free to steal the thread idea! I’ve loved answering these!