Describe the girl with this name please! :)

I love hearing how others view certain names. Right now [name]Priscilla[/name] is at the top of our list. I haven’t seen a whole lot about this name on nameberries. So, what is [name]Priscilla[/name] like? [name]Feel[/name] free to go into detail if you like. What kind of personality does she have? What kind of friend is she? What does she look like? What is she interested in? What kind of career do you see her having? You don’t have to answer these specific questions of course…these are just some examples of what I am looking for. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you so much!!! :smiley:

A girl named [name]Priscilla[/name] might be quiet, smart, a little nerdy… loyal and kind but sometimes bossy… Caucasian, small nose, blue or green eyes, blonde or brown hair, somewhat pretty, not too skinny… likes reading, learning, horseback riding, observing nature… white-collar, intellectual career, successful but not famous

[name]Just[/name] what popped into my head as I read each of your questions! Of course my impressions may be totally different from yours and everyone else’s. The name is not really my style but the more I think about it, the more I can picture liking a girl named [name]Priscilla[/name].

Best of luck with your baby-naming!
~ Fuzzycub :wink:

Thanks fuzzycub!!

Anyone else? Please?

No problem! Good luck with everything! :slight_smile:
(And now that I’ve commented again, this thread will pop up in the “active discussion” box on the homepage, so hopefully you’ll start getting more replies…)
~ Fuzzycub :slight_smile:

Oh thank you, thank you! :smiley: I wasn’t aware of the active discussion box before.

[name]Priscilla[/name] is very into retro, vintage style. She does well enough in school, but is a bit of a day dreamer. [name]Art[/name] and costuming are her real passions. Lots of boys like her, but she only has eyes for one, her high school sweetheart. She has amazing large eyes and a mischievous smile, with her thick hair cut into a very chic mod bob. All in all, she’s beautiful and unique.

:slight_smile:

Foodie- I love that! Thanks!!

No problem! Good luck with everything! :slight_smile:
(And now that I’ve commented again, this thread will pop up in the “active discussion” box on the homepage, so hopefully you’ll start getting more replies…)
~ Fuzzycub :)[/quote]

You’re welcome! (Another hit!) :slight_smile:

Yeah, so creative!! And I thought I was being specific! Now that she mentions it I can also see a [name]Priscilla[/name] being “artsy” and into “vintage” stuff. She probably writes her English papers on an old-fashioned typewriter. (See, I can be creative too…)
~ Fuzzycub :slight_smile:

Yeah, so creative!! And I thought I was being specific! Now that she mentions it I can also see a [name]Priscilla[/name] being “artsy” and into “vintage” stuff. She probably writes her English papers on an old-fashioned typewriter. (See, I can be creative too…)

Oh definitely a typewriter. She’s a perfect typist, so don’t worry about her running out of white out.

I have this name on my long list with the nn [name]Prissy[/name]. To me, it represents an elegant, girly, southern belle. She could be any race. She’s smart, neat and very well organized. She’s well rounded and has a love for the arts but still loves science and math. I picture “the ideal” girl when I think of the name.

The 2nd vibe I get is a little more Hispanic since the name is becoming popular within heir community.

Oh definitely a typewriter. She’s a perfect typist, so don’t worry about her running out of white out.[/quote]

Of course!! :smiley:

[name]Martina[/name]- Your description is exactly how I picture a [name]Priscilla[/name]. Elegant, girly, southern belle. The “ideal” girl. Yep! Thanks so much for your response!