Describe the Name

I have not seen a game like this on here, but it is something I think would be fun to try. I will give you a name and you describe the personality you think that the name would represent and then leave a new name for the next person to describe.
Here are some examples: [name]Madisyn[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] - a cheerleader preppy type and [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Richard[/name] - a hyper active child but extremely smart

I’ll go first

[name]Dean[/name] [name]Michael[/name]

[name]Dean[/name] [name]Michael[/name]- A varsity football player that’s good with the ladies.

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Alice[/name]

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Alice[/name] - very sweet and generous and maybe a little artsy too

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Adele[/name]

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Adele[/name] - Shy, plays the piano and mainly keeps to herself.

[name]Anne[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name]

[name]Anne[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name]- An introverted girl that loves to read; she also wears glasses

[name]Indiana[/name] [name]Jade[/name]

[name]Indiana[/name] [name]Jade[/name] - Very adventurous but a little stripperish sounding to me

[name]William[/name] “[name]Liam[/name]” [name]Ross[/name]

[name]William[/name] “[name]Liam[/name]” [name]Ross[/name]- A very formal man, maybe a businessman.

[name]Christine[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]

[name]Christine[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] - very cheerful, maybe a singer

[name]Dominic[/name] “[name]Nico[/name]” [name]Matthew[/name]

Dominic “Nico” Matthew- A cute surfer with blonde hair.

Carlotta Jane

[name]Carlotta[/name] [name]Jane[/name] - Caucasian/Hispanic, always busy as a bee, never slows down

[name]Victoria[/name] “[name]Tori[/name]” [name]Mary[/name]

[name]Victoria[/name] “[name]Tori[/name]” [name]Mary[/name] - Serious in school but prefers to be on the beach playing Volleyball

[name]Nahla[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

[name]Nahla[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - Eccentric and kind of bohemian, takes a lot to make her mad

[name]Charles[/name] “[name]Charlie[/name]” [name]Brown[/name]

[name]Charles[/name] “[name]Charlie[/name]” [name]Brown[/name] - Friendly, loyal, with good sense of humor. Has yet to successfully kick a football.

[name]Martha[/name] [name]Bryony[/name]

[name]Martha[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] - Loves English and writing, maybe a poet someday

[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Eden[/name]

[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Eden[/name]- A shy, sweet girl that tries to please everyone.

[name]Constance[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]

[name]Constance[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]- She enjoys screaming and has a bit of a big mouth

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Christiana[/name]

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Christiana[/name]- A talkative girl that tends to annoy others with her nonstop chatter.

[name]Nathaniel[/name] “[name]Nathan[/name]” [name]Mark[/name]

[name]Nathaniel[/name] “[name]Nathan[/name]” [name]Mark[/name] - Smart and very religious

[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Josephine[/name]

[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Josephine[/name]- A girl with a rock star look and attitude. She loves playing the electric guitar.

[name]Cassia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

[name]Cassia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - Very smart, loves science, but a little bit nerdy, probably a future doctor

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]