Desperate for Help - Indira, Tessa, Juliet or ???

OK, we need help. 2 weeks away and can’t decide. Top choices right now are [name]Indira[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] or [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Wren[/name]. Nicknames [name]Indi[/name] and [name]Tess[/name]. Last name starts with Tro…
We like unusual names but obviously don’t want something that people have a bad reaction to. [name]Lucille[/name] is a family name, and we do have a connection to [name]India[/name] ([name]Indira[/name]), although most people don’t know that about us.
Other possibilities are [name]Juliet[/name] or [name]Neve[/name].
Thanks, would love to hear all reactions!!!

[name]Hi[/name], congrats.

I actually prefer [name]India[/name] over [name]Indira[/name] and I think it makes for better flow with [name]Lucille[/name] when the ‘R’ is taken out. [name]Tess[/name] is not my style but I think [name]India[/name] [name]Wren[/name] sounds nice together also.

I love love [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Indira[/name] [name]Lucille[/name]. I have a thing for Sanskrit names (I also adore [name]Bodhi[/name] and [name]Priya[/name]) and [name]Indira[/name] is a secret favorite of mine. I think it’s a great way to connect yourself to [name]India[/name] (I think [name]India[/name] is to blatant, while [name]Indira[/name] is subtle). I also love that it means beauty. While I love [name]Tessa[/name], I feel like [name]Indira[/name] has so much personality, and [name]Tessa[/name] kind of pales in comparison (plus I’m not in love with alliterative names). [name]Juliet[/name], I feel, is rising up the charts quickly, and it also runs into your last name [name]Juliet[/name] Tro-… try saying it a few times. [name]Neve[/name] just seems a bit lackluster. So, [name]Indira[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] is a beautiful combo and I think you should totally use it!

[name]Indira[/name] is gorgeous, but it might be a little strange to see it on a non-[name]Indian[/name] child. I still say go for it, though. [name]Tessa[/name] is okay, but so boring to me. It also seems too nicknamey and insubstantial. [name]Juliet[/name] is also lovely, and [name]Neve[/name] I much prefer as [name]Niamh[/name]. You might also like:

[name]Cassia[/name]
[name]Saskia[/name]
[name]Annora[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Maia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]

[name]Indira[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] is lovely and I’ve been in love with the nn [name]Indi[/name] for quite a while! Beautiful name, beautiful meaning. I think it can totally work for a non-[name]Indian[/name] child too in today’s multicultural society. We’re all swapping and changing names with different cultures these days and I personally think it’s a beautiful thing!! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Juliet[/name] a lot better. [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] looks nice.

I like them all. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Indira[/name], but I would be slightly averse to using it because of [name]Indira[/name] Gandhi (not a terrible association, just a very strong one) and the fact that I’m not [name]Indian[/name], so I think it may be a little strange. It would be a gorgeous and surprising middle, though maybe not for [name]Tessa[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name].