Desperately need help for my baby girl due in February

Out of your combinations I really like [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Vivian[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]. [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Esmeralda[/name] is also really pretty but I think I prefer [name]Angelica[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name] as first names.I also like [name]Julianne[/name] a lot just not sure it works well with [name]Nicolette[/name]. Good luck!

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]: A little “n” and “c” heavy
[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]: Very nice
[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Julianne[/name]: I like [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Julia[/name] or [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Jules[/name] much better.

[name]Angelica[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]: nice
[name]Angelica[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]: A bit of an “ic” overload.

[name]Vivian[/name] [name]Esmeralda[/name]: I love it!
[name]Vivian[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]: The two "n"s ([name]ViviaN[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]) run into each other.

[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]–I think [name]Juliet[/name] or [name]Juliana[/name] would be better, less dated options. I also don’t like how the “n” ending of [name]Julianne[/name] runs into the “n” beginning of [name]Nicolette[/name].

I think my absolute favorite would be [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Esmeralda[/name]–a great choice, although you can’t really go wrong with these names. :slight_smile: In second and third would be [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Vivian[/name] and [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Vivian[/name], since I like [name]Francesca[/name] more than [name]Angelica[/name].

I think the only name that seems out of place here is [name]Julianne[/name]. The other names are pretty, modern choices, but [name]Julianne[/name] just feels dated next to [name]Julia[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Jules[/name], and [name]Juliana[/name].

Good luck!

I like [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name], but spelled [name]Vivienne[/name].

[name]Vivian[/name] and [name]Isadora[/name] are my favorites from your list. [name]Vivi[/name], [name]Izzy[/name], or [name]Dora[/name] are very cute nn’s too…I am all about the nn’s that come along with names (:
Overall, all of your choices are lovely …
good luck!

I like [name]Julianne[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] I think it has good flow and I it is a very lovely name, and I am sure that there won’t be many [name]Julianne[/name]'s at school so for this generation it is a good choice. I like [name]Julianne[/name] many times more than the ever popular [name]Elizabeth[/name].

[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] for me.

[name]Nicolette[/name]- Cute. Maybe nicknamed [name]Nicki[/name]
[name]Angelica[/name]- Uh
[name]Esmeralda[/name]-Is this too much for a little girl to carry? Yes!
[name]Viviana[/name] or [name]Vivian[/name]- [name]Vivian[/name] is cute and [name]Vivianna[/name] is good for a middle name.
[name]Stella[/name]- cute
[name]Julianne[/name]- I like [name]Juliet[/name] or [name]Julianna[/name] better
[name]Adrianna[/name]- Adri as a nickname?
[name]Harmony[/name]- eh, I used to like it, but not so much any more.
[name]Alyssa[/name]- I like the spelling [name]Alissa[/name] better
[name]Jillian[/name]- Like it!
[name]Karolina[/name]- I like [name]Caroline[/name] better
[name]Holly[/name]- Ehhhh
[name]Isadora[/name]- Might be nicknamed [name]Dora[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t use it if you only like it written!
[name]Evelina[/name]- [name]Evalyn[/name] is better

[name]Angelica[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] Florio and [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Julianne[/name] Florio are both beautiful names and I think these two flow the best with your last name.

When my mom named my sister [name]Kristina[/name], my mom didn’t want anyone calling [name]Kristina[/name] by any nn, but many family members tried calling my sister [name]Kris[/name]/[name]Krissy[/name]/[name]Tina[/name]. But my mother put a stop to it, immediately correcting each person, saying “Her name is [name]Kristina[/name]”
She didn’t say it rudely, but she got her point across. All the family members and teachers and acquaintances call my sister [name]Kristina[/name] til this day. Of course her friends sometimes use nn for her, but it is inevitable for friends to develop nn for each other and you can’t stop that