DESPERATELY needing feedback

She’s going to be a week old tomOrrow! I’m naming miss [name]Elsa[/name] tonight… Here’s my list:

TRYING AGAIN.

SIBSET:

[name]Paige[/name], [name]Nathan[/name], and [name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Paige[/name], [name]Nate[/name], and [name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Paige[/name], [name]Ford[/name], and [name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Paige[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name]

[name]Ford[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] and [name]Nate[/name]
[name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name]

TWINS:

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Fiore[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Janiya[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Imara[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Janina[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name] Zannia
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Zaneta[/name]
NathanielRutherford & ElsaGenevieve

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] & [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] & [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Janeva[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] & [name]Elsa[/name] Louvine
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] & [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Yanina[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] & [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] & [name]Elsa[/name] Janais
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] & [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Natalia[/name]
nathaniel rutherford & [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Janaya[/name]
”[name]Nathaniel[/name] rutherford & [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Flossie[/name]
”[name]Nathaniel[/name] rutherford & [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Florette[/name]
nathaniel rutherford & [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Janette[/name]
nathaniel rutherford & [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Janine[/name]

COMBOS:

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Flossie[/name] azaria [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] flossie adira Janais
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Flossie[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] janaya [name]Flossie[/name] amzi
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Fiore[/name] adira [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Flossie[/name] [name]Jane[/name] azizi
[name]Elsa[/name] yanina [name]Flossie[/name] [name]Adira[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Imara[/name] flossie [name]Janine[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] janette [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Fiore[/name] azaria [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Flossie[/name] [name]Adira[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Flossie[/name] [name]Imara[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Imara[/name] florette [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] florette [name]Imara[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Janine[/name] [name]Floria[/name] [name]Neale[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Jane[/name] florette azizi
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Florette[/name] [name]Adira[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Florette[/name] [name]Imara[/name]

Husband doesn’t like [name]Florence[/name]. Tends to reject the [name]Genevieve[/name] combos. Today I am totally into [name]Imara[/name] and [name]Florette[/name]… Thanks for the feedback!!

Wow, I can see why you’re overwhelmed! [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] is set in stone, right? So, if I were you, I’d stop worrying about him for now…pick Miss [name]Elsa[/name]'s name, then see what comes naturally as a nickname for [name]Nathaniel[/name].

Now, focusing on your combos: [name]Just[/name] start narrowing them down, one name at a time. You say your husband doesn’t care for [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name]…you have so many other lovely options; why not eliminate those few? From there, I’d say each full name aloud, slowly, as if she’s getting her diploma, and eliminate any that make your tongue trip or don’t flow as well with your last name. Then, when you get it down to the ones that flow nicely and your husband likes, just start comparing two names at a time: do you prefer A or B? B or C? and so forth.

I feel for you but I can’t offer any more help than that…she’s yours to name, not mine! Good luck and congrats on your twins!

Ok, good points. Thank you… :slight_smile:

I agree with bonny blue. Start narrowing it down, and once it’s out, move on, don’t second guess yourself. Once you make the decision you will feel so relieved, and her name will be perfect! For what it’s worth, [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Janette[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] jumped out at me. Very pretty!

Good luck!

[name]Florette[/name] reminds me of broccoli. I like [name]Genevieve[/name].

My advice would be to use just one middle name. The sheer volume of names ands combos is mind boggling. [name]Elsa[/name] is gorgeous! Good [name]Luck[/name].

Thank you! All very true comments. I like the [name]Fleur[/name] combo too! Lol, Husband said the same thing about broccoli & florette.

It’s a family tradition to give 3 middles. All of us have it and all our kids have it. I feel like it honors my mum to cOntinue it, as challenging as it might be to do so. Mostly we all end up just using one middle day to day, but it does end up giving the child a choice about which one they like. For a long time i was [name]Jasmin[/name] [name]Flossie[/name], and later on i changed it to [name]Jasmin[/name] [name]Miranda[/name]. And i still had one more to go! Lol, But, I hear you. One would definitely be easier, and perhaps better in many ways. Still important to us to do 3 though.

Anyway… Here’s the narrowed list:

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Imara[/name] [name]Flossie[/name] [name]Janine[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Imara[/name] [name]Flossie[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Imara[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Flossie[/name]

:slight_smile:

I haven’t forgotten you I will be going through the selections very soon and will post then. Hugs rollo :slight_smile:

Well that is much easier for us now that you have a short, short list.

I think [name]Imara[/name] is so pretty AND I am so pleased to see [name]Genevieve[/name] back!

I have a beautiful friend named [name]Janine[/name] so for sentimental reasons this would have been on my short list too.

However, I like [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Imara[/name] [name]Flossie[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] for the following reasons:

Firstly it has lovely flow
Secondly it is a very feminine combo and that scores high in my book
Thirdly I am pleased that [name]Flossie[/name] is in the mix because that is your name (or one of them)
Fourthly I think that the exotic [name]Imara[/name] helps to lend a wow factor to the combo.

I can’t wait to hear your final decision!

rollo :slight_smile:

That’s the one!! I chose it in the wee hours this morning, but I am happy to log on and see that you agree… :D. Great minds, rollo!!

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Imara[/name] [name]Flossie[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]. <3. I LOVE IT.

THANK YOU!!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!! Wonderful news!

I am very happy for you.

rollo :slight_smile:

Congrats [name]Jasmin[/name]! The name you chose is great! You should do a post in the birth announcements for your twins, now that [name]Elsa[/name] has her name.

Thanks to everyone for all your help!! :). [name]Jasmin[/name]

Thank you! I really love it, though of course today I am ruminating on whether [name]Janine[/name] Woukd be better than [name]Genevieve[/name] w last name [name]Evans[/name]. I thought we were doing paperwork today, but can’t turn it in til tomorrow. I did do a birth announcement here though! Yeay! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Evans[/name], and so will everyone.

warmest wishes,

rollo :slight_smile: :slight_smile: