Dexter?

Crushing on the name [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] lately but not sure if it’s a bit too much with my other boys names. They’re called [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]. What do you think? Are three “er” endings too much?

I love [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], great name, it goes alright with your boys names

[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] goes great with your boys. I think the fact [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] ends with ur breaks up the pattern

No, they sound awesome. Really cool and energetic. I really like [name_u]Dexter[/name_u].

Thanks for all the responses! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] is well liked :slight_smile:

I think it is a lovely name but I personally associate [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] too much with the show.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] is so cute. It’s charming & a little quirky. Totally the same vibe I get from [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] & [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]. I suppose the three ‘er’ ending names could be a bit much…I don’t know. I don’t think it’s a big deal. Especially if [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] was the name for you. Oh, also, the nn [name_m]Dex[/name_m] is super cool.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] fit together well.

I dig [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], and I think he sounds great with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]! I don’t think it’s too much; they flow together wonderfully, they all have distinct and different starting sounds, and I love that it’s a little connection they’d all have! Pulling from your signature, [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_u]Florian[/name_u], [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] would all sound incredibly handsome!

I like [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] with your kids names!

If you’re on the fence about it, here are some other ideas:

[name_m]Darwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Baxter[/name_m]
[name_u]Darryl[/name_u]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Chester[/name_m]
[name_m]Frasier[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Dixon[/name_m]
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m]

I think [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] works well, but if you’re worried about the shared ending sound, [name_m]Declan[/name_m] nn [name_m]Dex[/name_m] could be a great match with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], as well.

They are all similar while still being unique. I think they’re all perfect together! [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] make such a great sibset.

I think they sound really cute together.