Did anyone hear about the baby born on 8/9/10?

[name]Ella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] was born on 8/9/10 and guess what time… 11:12! Saw it on yahoo.

[name]How[/name] amazing is that?

They should have named her Thirteen!

I knew a little girl born 7/6/05. I love cool birthdays.

Actually, they should have named her [name]Seven[/name] :slight_smile:

That girl’s name definitely should have been seven, but maybe that will be her nickname? At least she will have an awesome story to tell all her life!

Whenever I see that, I wonder if the doctors planned it. I mean when I was born as a caesarian baby and a twin that the doctors kind of had some wiggle room, at least in the anecdote my mom tells. She didn’t want either twin to be “born first” so we have the same time on our birth certificates, though both parents say there were a couple of minutes in between the births.

That’s kind of odd, but in [name]England[/name] our date has a different format so she’d have been born 9/8/10 which isn’t quite as exciting. :stuck_out_tongue: I was born just short of a cool birthday (in [name]England[/name]) as my birthday is the 5th [name]July[/name] 1989 and I was born at 23:21… 5/7/89 in our format. 39 minutes later, and I’d have been born on the 6/7/89!