Did I lose my status?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there! I just discovered that I’m no longer allowed to do the things that a regular is. I don’t have access to the lounge, I don’t have permission to edit, and whatever else comes with it. Is it because I haven’t been very active this week? It’s just weird because on my profile, it still says regular. If someone could just lend me some insight as to why this happened, I would appreciate it! TIA!

Were you flagged or something? That’s all I can think of.

1 Like

Not that I know of… I can’t t think of anything that would have caused me to be! :thinking:

It could be a glitch.

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] @autumn.leaves,

It does look like you’ve dropped back down to TL2, you’re just a couple of hundred read posts short over the past 100 days so it could be the lower activity this week that is to blame.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you!

Is there a way to see how far away we are from the next TL or are only admins able to see that?

1 Like

I believe only admins are able to check that. Would you like me to take a look and PM you?

[name_m]Eh[/name_m], I’m probably far off since I haven’t been on here til last week. [name_m]Just[/name_m] wish there was a way for us to see in general since I think it would be helpful

1 Like

I agree! Unfortunately, there is no setting for that. It is only visible through the admin dashboard, I’m afraid.

Could I possibly find out how many days away I am from the next TL? I’ve been upping my activity lately but this update would help me stay motivated!

2 Likes

You could have a look at the user statistics of the last quarter to get an idea how far away you are from the next TL:
https://forum.nameberry.com/u?order=topics_entered&period=quarterly

It looks like your problem is that you haven’t read enough posts yet. To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days you should have read 25% (capped at 20k) of posts created in the last 100 days. The last 91 days you’ve viewed 12.4k posts.

2 Likes

Thank you, [name_f]Katinka[/name_f] and [name_f]Johanna[/name_f]! :heart::woman_cartwheeling::sunny::roller_skate:

2 Likes

Aw rats, this just happened to me too… :pensive: do you have to wait for the new quarter to regain trust level, or can it happen sooner?

It takes into account the last 100 days, so it can happen whenever!

Ahh good to know, thanks @katinka!

One more question – someone says above that you need to have read 25% of posts (capped at 20k) to reach TL 3. Is that 25% of the whole forum including the Lounge, or excluding it? There were some high-volume threads recently in the Lounge so I must have fallen quite behind, hah…And capped at 20k means that if you’ve read 20k that’s sufficient?

It’s actually capped at 15k as we lowered it slightly from the default.

It’s 25% of all posts created in the last 100 days (including Lounge I believe) or 15k posts in the last 100 days, whichever is lower.