Disa's Poll

See the results of this poll: Ezekiel, Michael, Dominic, Eli, Joseph and Anthony

Respondents: 76 (This poll is closed)

• Ezekiel: 14 (18%)
  • Michael : 4 (5%)
  • Dominic : 24 (32%)
  • Eli: 22 (29%)
  • Joseph : 7 (9%)
  • Anthony: 5 (7%)

I voted for [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name], but I love [name]Eli[/name], too. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Ezekiel[/name] and [name]Dominic[/name]. Great names.

Thank you to everyone for voting. [name]Eli[/name] was the newest addition to the list. The other names besides [name]Michael[/name] we’ve loved for a long time. [name]Michael[/name] was brought up my husband and at first I didn’t like it because it’s so popular but because it’s not really as popular in [name]California[/name], I started to be okay with it and actually really like it now. My personal favorites,
are [name]Dominic[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Ezekiel[/name], and [name]Joseph[/name]. We’re still trying TTC so everyone please send your boy vibes my way :wink:

I haven’t met that many young Michaels in [name]CA[/name], you’re right!

Funny, I voted the same way as [name]Jill[/name] – [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]! [name]Joseph[/name] is of course my older son’s name and still one of my favorites. Though it’s high on the SS list, that must be among people who don’t live where we live, because my [name]Joe[/name] has NEVER been in school with or had a friend named [name]Joe[/name], and he’s 20! [name]Love[/name] that name.

[name]Dominic[/name] is of course a very upper crusty name in [name]England[/name] but here it has a kind of old school Italian vibe that scares some people (usually new school Italians who don’t want to go back to the Ginos and Rosarios of yesteryear). But I love it for both reasons!

I voted [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] too. [name]Both[/name] have a gentle strength and elegance to them. [name]Dominic[/name] I feel has more of an ‘edge’ but then, [name]Joseph[/name] has the cosy-familiar feel. [name]Both[/name] would be great imo.

The others are nice too, they just don’t impress me quite as much :wink:

I voted for [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] too without even noticing everybody else’s posts! [name]Dominic[/name] has a great vintage feel but has strong connections to old world names, which gives it it’s own cool style. [name]Joseph[/name] is THE classical, biblical name but isn’t heard quite as much as it used to these days which is why I voted for it: it’s familiar without being overly popular.

All I can say is [name]Eli[/name] [name]Dominic[/name] all the way!

Well my DH said he’s been thinking and he said he can’t imagine [name]Eli[/name] as a grown man taken seriously. He said it would be better as a nn for a longer name but he doesn’t like [name]Elijah[/name]. Hmmm. I’ll still keep it in the mix but search out longer names for [name]Eli[/name]. Any suggestions that aren’t [name]Elijah[/name]?

[name]Elias[/name] is the only other name I can think of - oh, wait, I just thought of [name]Elihu[/name]. I looked [name]Eli[/name] names on Search For Names and found a bunch of names, but I only like [name]Elliot[/name].

[name]Elias[/name] is the only other name I can think of - oh, wait, I just thought of [name]Elihu[/name]. I looked [name]Eli[/name] names on Search For Names and found a bunch of names, but I only like [name]Elliot[/name].[/quote]

I love [name]Elliot[/name]! I know I’ve asked him about [name]Elliot[/name] before because I’m a big [name]Law[/name] and Order SVU fan. Two of the detectives who happen to also be partners are [name]Olivia[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name]) and [name]Elliot[/name]. Maybe he made the connection of [name]Elliot[/name] with my show and thought I was being cheesy. Actually I think he said it reminded him of E.T. Ugh.
I’ve even asked him if he though [name]Eli[/name] could work as a nn for [name]Ezekiel[/name] but he really likes [name]Zeke[/name]. There is plenty of time for both of us to change our mind but [name]Dominic[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Michael[/name], and [name]Ezekiel[/name] are probably pretty solid for us.

[name]Eliezer[/name]. You would also then, be naming him after a hero:)