Disney name (girl)- quarter finals

See the results of this poll: Quarterfinal

Respondents: 78 (This poll is closed)

• Belle (beauty and the beast) : 30 (19%)
  • Alice (Alice in Wonderland) : 41 (26%)
  • Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) : 31 (19%)
  • Kiara (The Lion King) : 7 (4%)
  • Giselle (Enchanted) : 17 (11%)
  • Ariel (The Little Mermaid) : 19 (12%)
  • Jasmine (Aladdin): 15 (9%)

[name]Ariel[/name], [name]Giselle[/name], and [name]Aurora[/name] for me.

[name]Alice[/name], [name]Aurora[/name], and [name]Ariel[/name]! Guess I have a thing for the A’s.

[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Belle[/name]
[name]Jasmine[/name]

I love love love [name]Alice[/name]!

There is a [name]Kiara[/name] in The [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name]?! Since when?

I voted [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Giselle[/name].

I voted for [name]Aurora[/name], which I like, and [name]Alice[/name], which I [name]ADORE[/name].

@oliviasarah Kiara | The Lion King Wiki | Fandom

My top name picks are [name]Aurora[/name], [name]Giselle[/name], [name]Belle[/name], and [name]Ariel[/name].

[name]Kiara[/name]'s in The [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name] 2. She’s [name]Simba[/name]'s daughter.

I voted for [name]Belle[/name], [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Kiara[/name]. They’re simple and pretty, enough said. I’ve never liked [name]Ariel[/name] or [name]Jasmine[/name] as names even though I love their characters.

Oh, the [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name] 2; I haven’t seen that. But then I don’t ever really watch sequels (after the disasters that are Shrek 2/3/4).

I’m a bit disappointed, [name]Kiara[/name] is very plain after [name]Nala[/name]. She doesn’t sound like an African princess.

[name]Olivia[/name]-I would consider the [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name] 2 sequel the best Disney one, and I actually preferred the songs in it compared to the original. ^^

I don’t usually like sequels either, but The [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name] 2 was just as good as the first in my opinion.

[name]Kiara[/name] is plain compared to [name]Nala[/name]. I always wondered why they didn’t use a more “African princessy” name, but she makes it cute!

[name]Jasmine[/name] and [name]Aurora[/name]

Hmm, maybe I’ll have to watch it.
The [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name] is one of my favourites.