DISNEY - Next Generation Name Fun

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] All

I was bored the other day so i was playing around with the Names of all the Disney Princesses and Princes if they all had to have children

Would love to hear some of your ideas

1. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_m]Phillip[/name_m]

[name_f]Dawn[/name_f] ([name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is the [name_m]Roman[/name_m] goddess of the [name_f]Dawn[/name_f])
[name_m]Valerian[/name_m] (type of metal - phillips sword)

1. [name_f]Cinderella[/name_f] and Charming ([name_m]Henry[/name_m]?)

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] (i think thats too much on the nose ?)
[name_u]Duke[/name_u]

1. [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] and [name_m]Aladdin[/name_m]

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_m]Saladin[/name_m]
[name_f]Zariah[/name_f]

1. [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_m]Adam[/name_m]

twins [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] (flower and [name_f]Belle[/name_f]'s love for books)

1. [name_u]Snow[/name_u] and [name_u]Florian[/name_u]

[name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]
[name_f]Blanca[/name_f]
[name_m]Coal[/name_m]

1. [name_f]Pocahontas[/name_f] and [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Rolfe[/name_m]

Etchemin (m) (means Canoe man)
Nuttah (f) (means my heart)

1. [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] and [name_m]Eric[/name_m]

[name_f]Melody[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] (her mothers name)
[name_u]Lyric[/name_u]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_u]Harmony[/name_u]
[name_f]Coralia[/name_f]
[name_u]Alto[/name_u]

1. [name_f]Tiana[/name_f] and [name_m]Naveen[/name_m]

Bheka (son)
[name_m]Emir[/name_m] (son)

1. [name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f] and [name_m]Eugene[/name_m]

[name_u]Ryder[/name_u] (the name [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] used)
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] (after the magical name)
[name_f]Arianna[/name_f] (her mothers name)

1. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_m]Kristoff[/name_m]

[name_f]Iduna[/name_f] (daughter) (her mothers name)

1. [name_f]Mulan[/name_f] and [name_u]Li[/name_u] Shang

Fangsu (means fragrant flower - mulans name means [name_f]Flower[/name_f] in Chinese)
Liena (f) and Lihan (m) (beautiful lotus flower) (strong lotus flower)
Qiang (m) (means [name_u]Strong[/name_u])

The Villians children’s names: (if all the Villians lived lol)

1. Maleficent and Unnamed (From Sleeping Beauty)

[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] (son)

1. Drizella and the Grand [name_u]Duke[/name_u] (From [name_f]Cinderella[/name_f])

no ideas ???

1. [name_m]Jafar[/name_m] and Unnamed (From [name_m]Aladdin[/name_m])

[name_f]Aziza[/name_f] (daughter)
[name_m]Rafi[/name_m] (son)

1. [name_m]Gaston[/name_m] and [name_f]Laurette[/name_f] (one of the town girls) (From Beauty and the Beast)

[name_m]Xenos[/name_m] (son)

1. Grimhilde and Unnamed (From [name_u]Snow[/name_u] White)

[name_f]Valda[/name_f] (daughter)

1. [name_m]Governor[/name_m] [name_m]Ratcliffe[/name_m] and Unnamed (from [name_f]Pocahontas[/name_f])

ideas ???

1. [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] and Unnamed (From The [name_m]Little[/name_m] Mermaid)

[name_m]Orson[/name_m] (son)

1. [name_u]Doctor[/name_u] Facilier (From Frog [name_f]Princess[/name_f])

ideas ???

1. No Ideas ??? (from Tangled / [name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f])

2. [name_m]Hans[/name_m] and Unnamed (From Frozen)

[name_f]Zorina[/name_f] (daughter)
[name_m]Tibor[/name_m] (son)

1. [name_u]Shan[/name_u] [name_m]Yu[/name_m] (From [name_f]Mulan[/name_f])

ideas ???

Would love to hear your ideas

[name_u]Mel[/name_u]
xoxo

It’s certainly interesting! I think if I were to name the children of Disney characters, I’d focus more on the style of name used in the fairytale rather than the meanings of the parents’ names. In real life, you don’t often see people naming like that.

Aurora and [name_m]Philip[/name_m] (other human characters being [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_m]Stefan[/name_m] and [name_m]Hubert[/name_m])
[name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Talia[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Eric[/name_m]

Cinderella and Charming (other human characters being [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and Drizella)
[name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Christiana[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], [name_u]Waverly[/name_u], [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Archer[/name_u], [name_u]Chandler[/name_u], [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]

Belle and [name_m]Adam[/name_m] (other human characters being [name_m]Gaston[/name_m] and [name_u]Maurice[/name_u])
[name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Odette[/name_f], [name_f]Lilou[/name_f], [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_f]Amabel[/name_f], [name_u]Camille[/name_u]
[name_m]Julien[/name_m], [name_m]Olivier[/name_m], [name_m]Kylian[/name_m], [name_u]Antoine[/name_u], André, [name_u]Henri[/name_u]

I’ll come back later with more!

There is a movie called descendants about this :wink: Never watched it but I looked up all the names :joy:

BUT I still want to do this :grin:

[name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_m]Adam[/name_m]:

100% [name_f]Rose[/name_f] I am sure of it :grin: or at least something to do with rose…
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Maura[/name_f] (for [name_f]Belle[/name_f]'s father [name_u]Maurice[/name_u])

[name_f]Tiana[/name_f] and [name_m]Naveen[/name_m]
I feel like [name_f]Tiana[/name_f] would definitely want to honor her parents!! So how to honor [name_f]Eudora[/name_f] and [name_u]James[/name_u]…and something for [name_u]Ray[/name_u] and OH EVANGELINE

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]

[name_f]Pocahontas[/name_f] and [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Rolfe[/name_m]…well they were real life people and they had a son named [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]…

[name_u]Ariel[/name_u] and [name_m]Eric[/name_m]

Well, she obviously already had [name_f]Melody[/name_f], and I think that it would be cool for her to have water-related names (duh!!) and maybe keep the same first letter theme like her sisters? Or at least all of them have the same middle initial?

[name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] :heart_eyes:
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] ([name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] means daughter of the sea HOW MUCH MORE ARIEL COULD IT GET?)
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Aqua[/name_f]
[name_f]Delta[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]
[name_f]Ondine[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]
[name_f]Nerissa[/name_f] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f]

[name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f] and [name_m]Eugene[/name_m]

Ok so I am SURE [name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f] would have AMAZING names!!! And a lot of children because I have so many ideas :grin:
hmm…

[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_u]Pascale[/name_u] (lol [name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f] herself is a gift of the sun. AND OF COURSE, PASCAL! so fitting!)
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] (for [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]!! And purple)
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] ([name_u]Flynn[/name_u], duh)
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] ([name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m])
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Maximus[/name_m] (for the one and only [name_m]Maximus[/name_m]!)
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] (for her aunt)
[name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] [name_f]Arianna[/name_f] (for the amazing queen!)
[name_m]Valerian[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] (for [name_m]Varian[/name_m]. And [name_m]Eugene[/name_m]/Horace/Flynn’s father)

I’ll be back with more later!!