Do Jade & Stella Really Sound That Bad Together?

See the results of this poll: Which Name?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Use Jade & Stella: 22 (79%)
  • Jade & Stella sound terrible together: 6 (21%)

I think they “go” fine together.

I actually think they sound great together.

well thank you ladies! my family looked at me like I was on something… my mom thinks [name]Jade[/name] is cute and spunky and [name]Stella[/name] is old… and… old… lol… but I love them

[name]Stella[/name] is the new [name]Ella[/name] and while I love [name]Ella[/name] I am not in love with [name]Stella[/name] as I find it a harsh sounding name but having said that sometimes it fits like a glove with the mn and siblings.

I am very fond of [name]Jade[/name] though I think [name]Jade[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] is a better fit, but my heart would probably choose something else again.

I think they sound fine together. Maybe not the same exact style, but they’re close enough. I like how they’re both ‘nature-y’ names-- [name]Jade[/name] is a stone, and [name]Stella[/name] means star. I’d say definitely use [name]Stella[/name]!

I think they’ll work together, too. :slight_smile: Our parents often aren’t in touch with names that have been dusted off and come back in style, so try not to let the reactions to [name]Stella[/name] bother you.

It’s not as exotic as [name]Jade[/name], but I still think that [name]Stella[/name] has enough of that vibe to work with [name]Jade[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks ladies! so many people knocked me down about it so thanks for boosting me back up :slight_smile:

[name]Stella[/name] is cute and spunky too, don’t worry.

I think they sound great together.

[name]Stella[/name] is one of my faves!!! I really realy love it and [name]Jade[/name] is also really nice. I think they sound really nice together, I don’t get the issue at all. Go for it!

[name]Stella[/name] & [name]Jade[/name] is a great combo! I don’t see any problems at all. [name]Do[/name] it!

I voted but I guess I didn’t leave a comment before. I think they sound great together.
Really really great! A little star and a little gem, perfect.

[name]Stella[/name] is my absolute favorite name. [name]Just[/name] adorable, but [name]Jade[/name] I don’t think it sounds good with it, and I don’t like the name It sounds like someone has a cold and is trying to say [name]Jane[/name]. But I love the name [name]Jane[/name] and I think [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] are very cute together.

I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f], its pretty and feminine, and because I also love [name_f]Jade[/name_f], I’m pretty biased. however I do think they sound great together.

have you thought about [name_f]Estella[/name_f]? and use stella as a nn.