Do my favourite names work together?

Do [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] go well together? Trying to pair names together from my list☺️

3 Likes

Honestly, they’re perfect together! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes! They’re perfect together!

1 Like

Yeah!

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

I love :heartbeat: them together!

1 Like

I think aurora and seraphina do but I think primrose stands out slightly.

1 Like

Yes I think they fit really well together!

1 Like

They’re magical! Perfect!

1 Like

Wow! They sound amazing together!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

They do, although [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] go perfectly whereas [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] only just matches, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Hmm

I’m not sure that all 3 together work

Aurora and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] absolutely yes (Alternatively [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is gorgeous)

Aurora and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] go

I am not convinced by [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

1 Like

They match in a sense that it’s a cohesive naming style! I do think [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] are more princess and feminine while I always associated [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] too be more regal! I agree with [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] not really matching with [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]! But I think it’s cause their names on the same spectrum just different ends! I made some combos that seem to match each separate just for the fun since I think all names are darling on their own

Augusta, [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], and [name_f]Petunia[/name_f]
[name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], and [name_f]Pomona[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], and [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], and [name_u]Camille[/name_u]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], and [name_f]Dianella[/name_f]

1 Like