Do these go together?

My son’s name is [name]Easton[/name] [name]Laurance[/name], what do you think of his potential sibling’s names? [name]Do[/name] they go with his name?

If it’s a boy:
[name]Jett[/name] [name]William[/name] or
[name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name]

If it’s a girl:
[name]Finnley[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
Meritt [name]Willow[/name]

Thanks for the input, any other suggestions are welcome :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Easton[/name] and [name]Crosby[/name], but I can’t decide if [name]Crosby[/name] feels masculine or feminine to me! I do like the sound of [name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name], though. You may also like [name]Channing[/name], [name]Chandler[/name], or [name]Dayton[/name].

To me, neither of your girl choices stand out. [name]Finnley[/name] (I prefer just [name]Finley[/name]) seems more boyish, and Merrit just doesn’t look like a cute name for a girl (or boy). What about [name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Willow[/name], [name]Ellery[/name] [name]Willa[/name], [name]Brier[/name] [name]Willow[/name], or [name]Darby[/name] [name]Willow[/name]?

If you look at just the first names I would immediately think of them all as boy’s names. I find [name]Finn[/name] [name]Willow[/name] really rhymey. Of the boy options I find [name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name] a better pair with [name]Easton[/name] [name]Laurence[/name].

[name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name] is a good match!

Not crazy about any of the others.